Oregon shooting?

What I find funny is if any of us had started this thread would Mike have locked it already. I mean do you think checking on Ratsun with a thread seeing if every one was alright in Oregon was not going to lead to this shit storm.

Mathew I am so with you on this bullshit. I come home and you right my wife is watching that ET and what do you think there talking about, what the liberal minded fucktard hollywood stars think,who gives a flying fart, wait I mean fuck. All I know is this is going to make me stock up on more ammo more guns and a a fuckin missile silo in my back yard with of course Datsun hot wheels on all the walls.wait shit its round i got to figure this out.

• Like 3
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't pretend to have a clean little bubble. I accept that with any sizable population you have irregular individuals. Regardless of the application tragedy. mass killing will never cease to exist.

It's just the motive of an ideological group to focus in on the thing that keeps their political power from gaining absolute power. GUNS

For you Mike it's humanitarian. I respect that very much.

• Like 1

"They aren't criminals in the sense that they are going to rob them. They are there to do the most fucked up damage."

Want to turn it to semantics now?, really? That's all you've got?

Easy! I miss understood your comment.

What I find funny is if any of us had started this thread would Mike have locked it already. I mean do you think checking on Ratsun with a thread seeing if every one was alright in Oregon was not going to lead to this shit storm.

Mathew I am so with you on this bullshit. I come home and you right my wife is watching that ET and what do you think there talking about, what the liberal minded fucktard hollywood stars think,who gives a flying fart, wait I mean fuck. All I know is this is going to make me stock up on more ammo more guns and a a fuckin missile silo in my back yard with of course Datsun hot wheels on all the walls.wait shit its round i got to figure this out.

Ha ha ha it's you and Matt that are the most upset on here. Not one word about anti gun here so far, and reasonably civil. But you're right it's all BS on TV. This isn't TV. So are you both part of the BS then? Ranting here about Hollywood anti gun something or other? You bring it up to derail this post? How about supporting better background checks and mental health? Or is that too anti gun?

I don't give a shit if you own a gun. (as long as you are not a mental case) Actually I don't even care about that either, it's your country. My work partner owns several guns and rifles and went to a lot of trouble to legally have them. I was also the sponsor for another co worker to get his FAC so he could get his rifle collection legal. I was glad to provide a testament to his mental stability and answer many other questions about him having worked near him for 20 years. I personally know someone who had his guns taken away because he was (and probably still is) unstable. Here we have to earn the right to own a gun is all.

I don't pretend to have a clean little bubble. I accept that with any sizable population you have irregular individuals. Regardless of the application tragedy. mass killing will never cease to exist.

It's just the motive of an ideological group to focus in on the thing that keeps their political power from gaining absolute power. GUNS

For you Mike it's humanitarian. I respect that very much.

Absolutely.

Guns are fine with me. I don't have one, don't even care to want one, but if others are responsible and there are safeguards for responsible ownership... it's.... ok with me, I guess. Not suggesting you disarm, suggesting you disarm the crazies by making it impossible for them to arm themselves legally. (but again, it's your country and very hard to put toothpaste back in the tube) Pie in the sky? Probably.

If tanker wants to close this it's fine with me, but not because it's anti gun. But first have your say in this....

Life just isn't valued in this country anymore.  For every gun related headline I could show you ten...twenty...maybe even thirty stories of child abuse/neglect/murder, typically at the hands of their own parents.  Not to mention the complete disregard for the unborn.

Do we even know if anyone here has been effected by this? If not, maybe we should hold off a few hours before making light of 13 dead, and how fucked up America is. Just a fucking thought guys.

Not being disturbed or angry won't help and most of all isn't normal. People should be angry. No one has made 'light of this'.

How the fuck did you read into my post that I was telling anyone here not to be disturbed, or angry? Where in the hell did that come from?

Waiting A FEW FUCKING HOURS UNTIL WE WERE SURE no one here was effected is not abnormal, it's showing respect.  

Although it may come as a total shock, your "viewpoint" is not so fucking important it couldn't wait until the dust settled. If instead of showing compassion, we jumping straight up onto our self absorbed soap box every time there's a serious human tragedy, we are truly fucked. 

• Like 2

Mike Oregon passed the most comprehensive background check legislation in the country.

I will link the information once located

http://gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2015/SB941/

Link doesn't tell you anything except who voted and doesn't appear to have worked either. What do they check?

Ok back to gun control and the crazies again that own them.

Assumed humor as those should be mutually exclusive.

How the fuck did you read into my post that I was telling anyone here not to be disturbed, or angry? Where in the hell did that come from?

Waiting A FEW FUCKING HOURS UNTIL WE WERE SURE no one here was effected is not abnormal, it's showing respect.  

Although it may come as a total shock, your "viewpoint" is not so fucking important it couldn't wait until the dust settled. If instead of showing compassion, we jumping straight up onto our self absorbed soap box every time there's a serious human tragedy, we are truly fucked. 

We're all affected here, or should be. There's no disrespect in being outraged and angry. The dead are beyond caring and the living survivors are probably even more outraged. Neither will mind.

Here's how I see it:

1.  A terrible incident has happened on a college campus.

2.  People are dead who shouldn't be.

3.  Being Oregon is full of Datsun-related people, we would like to hope that no one we know has been affected by this tragedy.

4.  Regardless of gun laws, crazies, what have you, it's still a tragedy and many reactions will happen and be voiced on our public forum as we all process the event in our own ways.

5.  Remember, we're all here because we enjoy a common thing.  Let's try and not blow things out of proportion given at the moment no one has stepped up and said, I know a person who was killed in that tragedy, and yes it's affecting me.

6.  I'm truly sorry for anyone who may have lost someone in this incident, and I hope they have some good friends to help them through the bad times.

• Like 3

Neither will mind? You may think you have the right to speak for the victim's families, but you REALLY don't. Oh Canida...

You're saying the victims families are not outraged? I think it's fairly safe to say they are. In their position would you feel better or worse if you turned to your neighbor and saw ... nothing? 

Here's how I see it:

3.  Being Oregon is full of Datsun-related people, we would like to hope that no one we know has been affected by this tragedy.

4.  Regardless of gun laws, crazies, what have you, it's still a tragedy and many reactions will happen and be voiced on our public forum as we all process the event in our own ways.

5.  Remember, we're all here because we enjoy a common thing.  Let's try and not blow things out of proportion given at the moment no one has stepped up and said, I know a person who was killed in that tragedy, and yes it's affecting me.

6.  I'm truly sorry for anyone who may have lost someone in this incident, and I hope they have some good friends to help them through the bad times.

Right on!

^Wait...

Here's how I see it:

HRH. That all sounds plagiarized, bro... Either way, I'm just gonna add you as a friend, bro! ;-D Lol!!!

You're saying the victims families are not outraged? I think it's fairly safe to say they are. In their position would you feel better or worse if you turned to your neighbor and saw ... nothing? 

I think it's fairly safe to say your reading comprehension is worse than my spelling. 

Can't we just pray for the families? Our neighbors? Our societies? Starting with our enemies being that we're our first enemies, ourselves?

That's getting on the right track in terms of how it can be corrected but of course it's also getting a bit too hopeful perhaps.

Paradime, I expect you have seen a link between "Medicine" and indifference to life.

Apathy towards one's own life maybe, but keep in mind, I'm not a psychopharmacologist, so I can't speak to the biomechanics end. I've never seen a medication create an "indifference to life" as a precursor to violence. Alcohol on the other hand has the distinction of being both a stimulant and depressant that released inhibition and lowers impulse control. Bad combination for someone with anger issues, but I don't think this was an impulsive act. If I had to guess from what I've read, I'd say the perp was a bipolar antisocial personality who had an unaddressed manic episode that caused a serious psychotic break. SSRIs have been known to increase suicidality in teens, but if such event coincides with a manic episode, who knows where that might go. The biggest danger is going off meds suddenly. 

I would not want to be the psychiatrist who prescribed meds for that kid. Right now that Dr. has teams of lawyers marching up his ass with a microscope, cuz he's about to be sued three way to Sunday. As a mental health professional, the biggest fear I have is that one of my clients may harms them self, or someone else. Although I am mandated to 5150 any client that presents a plan to harm them self, or others, I see most of my clients one hour once a week. I've seen some scary mood changes and total loss of reason happen in one day. If this kid had no support system keeping an eye on his behavior, I can see how a manic episode could spin out of control.

• Like 3

I was self absorbed before it was cool and trendy, haha!

Now let me adjust my soapbox...ahem..

DISCLAIMER; I am not a professional, the following is conjecture only and may have no basis in reality. I am in no way meaning any disrespect to the victims or their families, I am trying to understand.

The similarities in these types of events are no coincidence.

Let's label them for what they are, acts of evil.

We in the western world live with a judeo-christian ethic defined by an everpresent battle between good and evil.

Myself find that to be simplistic dualism, most people have characteristics of both but do strike a balance in themselves and with others as a function of adhering to the social compact.

I have had issues vis a vis the semantics of "mental health" versus "psychic health".

Alot of what appears to be mental issues in people (problems in the brain which can be treated) may actually be psychic issues (problems in the spirit if such a thing can be quantifiable).

In America these days it seems real easy to access evil, the template is available online for anyone so inclined.

Mass killings when not done for political or economic reasons can have an extra supernatural component which makes them occult crimes.

" In occult crimes the objective is not linear, that is to say, is not solely bound to the achievement of the immediate effects of the attack on the victim(s), but may in fact be a part of a larger, symbolic ritual magnified by the power of the electronic media, for the purpose of the alchemical processing of the subconscious Group Mind of the masses".

-Michael A.Hoffman II-

Now let's examine the profiles of the shooters in these types of killings, without exception they all seem to come from the same mold; male, alone, socially awkward, disordered mentally or psychically, some with delusions of grandeur and all acting out in humiliated rage.

Now how come they all choose a mass shooting? How come not one of them said " I have to do something different if I am going to make a mark because this has already been done and I need to differentiate myself somehow ".

It is my conjecture that historical paradigms do not disappear once discarded, more than once while watching UFC fights with friends and stuffing our faces, I have thought, wow this is kinder and gentler Roman Empire bread and circuses 'cause no one I am watching is getting killed but the overall paradigm is identical.

Ritual human sacrifice used to be widely practiced in human history across all cultures.

I believe the dark gods are emerging from their slumbers and these types of occult mass killers with their weakened minds and psyches are being programmed by the mass Group Mind without their overt knowledge.

How did this happen?

Well a previous poster stated that we don't value life anymore.

I can say that it started getting real mean in America in the eighties when we voted overwhelmingly for "Morning In America" (i.e; it's now everyone for himself).

This is where that attitude has gotten us,, we are cycling from the Renaissance and Reformation into a new dark ages.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Perpetrators

• Like 1

I think it's fairly safe to say your reading comprehension is worse than my spelling. 

I was being obtuse. You want to wait till later to air your opinion as a form of respect, but more than that are telling everyone else they should do the same. Now who's on a soap box? I get it. I, on the other hand, see no problem trying to find answers and talking about this. Neither of us are 'wrong'.

You know what? tanker is right, these posts do go to shit. Certain subjects are just not accessible to logic. Politics, religion and guns. Try as I may to learn more, there are always fanaticism on one side and heads in the sand on the other, and off we go.

Thanks for the reality check Matt.....

Here's how I see it:

1.  A terrible incident has happened on a college campus.

2.  People are dead who shouldn't be.

3.  Being Oregon is full of Datsun-related people, we would like to hope that no one we know has been affected by this tragedy.

4.  Regardless of gun laws, crazies, what have you, it's still a tragedy and many reactions will happen and be voiced on our public forum as we all process the event in our own ways.

5.  Remember, we're all here because we enjoy a common thing.  Let's try and not blow things out of proportion given at the moment no one has stepped up and said, I know a person who was killed in that tragedy, and yes it's affecting me.

6.  I'm truly sorry for anyone who may have lost someone in this incident, and I hope they have some good friends to help them through the bad times.

Right on!

• Like 1