Oregon shooting?

Like I stated before, all school shootings have occurred under the utopian gun free zone umbrella, IT'S NOT A FUCKING COINCIDENCES, CRIMINALS AREN'T GOING TO TARGET ARMED ESTABLISHMENTS, and if they do, the damage they inflict would be a fraction of whats being done now.

It's common sense, not rocket science!

Gun free zones ? a very large portion of public places are gun free zones.People walking around loaded and ready to shoot is not going to stop any lunatic from killing if he wants to kill.More people carrying is not the answer or the solution to mass shootings.Its common sense not rocket science ! Whats an armed establishment ? maybe a military base ? oh never mind,we've had mass killings on those too.In todays world there is no way to stop it from happening.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gun free zones ? a very large portion of public places are gun free zones.People walking around loaded and ready to shoot is not going to stop any lunatic from killing if he wants to kill.More people carrying is not the answer or the solution to mass shootings.Its common sense not rocket science ! Whats an armed establishment ? maybe a military base ? oh never mind,we've had mass killings on those too.In todays world there is no way to stop it from happening.

If you refer to that military establishment where the whack job threw grenages....the victims were unarmed, same goes for that recruiting facility targeted, so your comment is baseless.

If you refer to that military establishment where the whack job threw grenages....the victims were unarmed, same goes for that recruiting facility targeted, so your comment is baseless.

No thats not the one im talking about,Ft. Hood,2009.13 dead,30 something injured.I guess that would be a baseless argument also.The victims werent locked and loaded waiting to be shot.You're comments dont have much "base "either as far as im concerned.

• Like 1

No thats not the one im talking about,Ft. Hood,2009.13 dead,30 something injured.I guess that would be a baseless argument also.The victims werent locked and loaded waiting to be shot.You're comments dont have much "base "either as far as im concerned.

Just because they are in a base and are soldiers doesn't mean they pack heat all the time, my brother is in the army and they weren't allowed to carry while on base, fact of the matter is if someone has a gun and a crazy person is going on a rampage HE WILL BE SHOT, what's your solution?, take all gun rights away?, I can get a gun illegally faster than the legal route, you can't argue against facts, it's silly.

That's ok and accepted, by no means a hate crime, how dare you even suggest it!

That's NOT ok, and NOT accepted. It's NOT okay with me, and NOT accepted by me! This ain't no 5th world country, and no iguanas hunting season.

So, no hate crime? An expression of LOVE, then????? So,... the shooter didn't ask some of his victims to recant/deny their faith? Why ask the victims THAT specific question or make that request if the objective is to just kill them??? Why not just kill them?!

All human lives matter! Period.

And, WHY NOT bring it up? This ain't no theological discussion. It's the FACTS!

• Like 2

That's NOT ok, and NOT accepted. It's NOT okay with me, and NOT accepted by me! This ain't no 5th world country, and no iguanas hunting season.

So, no hate crime? An expression of LOVE, then????? So,... the shooter didn't ask some of his victims to recant/deny their faith? Why ask the victims THAT specific question or make that request if the objective is to just kill them??? Why not just kill them?!

All human lives matter! Period.

And, WHY NOT bring it up? This ain't no theological discussion. It's the FACTS!

The left has been waging war on religion for decades, they won't call it for what it is, it's a very sad reality, look what that idiot Obama is doing in the middle east, if that's not a slap in the face to Israel I don't know what is, Puttin doesn't even trust Obama, that's why he decided to take matters into his own hands and fight the Islamic extremists himself, Fuck, Obama can't even get himself to call them Islamic extremists!

Just because they are in a base and are soldiers doesn't mean they pack heat all the time, my brother is in the army and they weren't allowed to carry while on base, fact of the matter is if someone has a gun and a crazy person is going on a rampage HE WILL BE SHOT, what's your solution?, take all gun rights away?, I can get a gun illegally faster than the legal route, you can't argue against facts, it's silly.

As i said earlier,theres no way to stop it from happening.Therefore no solution.I never claimed to have one. 1 ?

<-------musta hit a nerve.

BOOOOOOYAAA!

:rofl:

:fu: all politicians from both sides :fu:

We need a government by the people for the people as our founding fathers intended.

• Like 1

<-------musta hit a nerve.

BOOOOOOYAAA!

:rofl:

:fu: all politicians from both sides :fu:

We need a government by the people for the people as our founding fathers intended.

Government should fear the people, not the other way round. Heard that somewhere.

• Like 3