• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Argentinian officers fired after claiming mice ate half a ton of missing marijuana

Eight police officers claimed mice ate the cannabis, but forensic experts explained that mice would not mistake the drug for food

The disappearance of the drugs was discovered during an inspection of a police warehouse for impounded drugs in the town of Pilar, 60km outside the capital city of Buenos Aires.

The cannabis had been in storage there for two years. But of the 6,000kg that had been registered, only 5,460kg were found.

Suspicion fell on the city’s former police commissioner Javier Specia, who had left the inventory for the impounded marijuana unsigned when he left his post in April 2017.

His replacement, commissioner Emilio Portero, noticed the shortfall and notified the force’s internal affairs division, who inspected the warehouse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/11/argentinian-police-officers-dismissed-after-claiming-mice-ate-marijuana

• Like 2

Argentinian officers fired after claiming mice ate half a ton of missing marijuanaEight police officers claimed mice ate the cannabis, but forensic experts explained that mice would not mistake the drug for foodThe disappearance of the drugs was discovered during an inspection of a police warehouse for impounded drugs in the town of Pilar, 60km outside the capital city of Buenos Aires.The cannabis had been in storage there for two years. But of the 6,000kg that had been registered, only 5,460kg were found.Suspicion fell on the city’s former police commissioner Javier Specia, who had left the inventory for the impounded marijuana unsigned when he left his post in April 2017.His replacement, commissioner Emilio Portero, noticed the shortfall and notified the force’s internal affairs division, who inspected the warehouse.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/11/argentinian-police-officers-dismissed-after-claiming-mice-ate-marijuana

Let me give you an introduction to the policía en Argentina, I'll make it brief as our parents and grandparents did, "Be more afraid of the police than the criminals" FACT.

• Like 2

I imagine it's baled up tight and sealed?  probably in plastic to keep the smell down. It would only 'dry out' if the humidity were lower than the weed itself and that for a long long time. Hell, it might even increase in weight.

Does weed dry out and lose weight over years?

In a dry climate, in a sammich bag, fuck yes it’ll go to nearly zero water content. I’ve seen old baggies found in a car after a few years that looked ok but would almost turn to dust when touched.

• Like 1