• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a 510,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  if car other car sells i will dump some cash into another backyard project,, as i have enough parts to make 3 running 510s,,,  but kinda bored with the one i got..  There is a b210 and 1200 also in play if i sell my 55 ford f100 also.

Well were are the pics of these?

#shouldpostinclassifiedsIhavebeenhearingaboothere..?

• Like 1

I like #510freaksfreak510

me want,

why is nanner outcasting himself from the clique? You guys all brushed up at Canby,

VTR Ratwagon and myself should be mods because we are people you'll never see and can't be bought off in person

• Like 2

The day I brought my jacked up 521 (not a rare Datsun) the first thing I did was create an account here and start talking ALOT of shit! My tittle even says Datsun mechanic. I can't even fix the ashtray on this car,

JsSY...N

• Like 2

Geiger designed the alien.

Lou, I removed your post until I can properly edit it so it isn't a for sale item outside the classifieds. If you want, post the picture again and the craigslist link only. I imagine all the info is there. Any offers or questions are to be p/m 'd to you. 

Lou, I removed your post until I can properly edit it so it isn't a for sale item outside the classifieds. If you want, post the picture again and the craigslist link only. I imagine all the info is there. Any offers or questions are to be p/m 'd to you. 

say-what.jpg

Umm wasnt my ad,was razzing nanners

• Like 1