• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats a reason i will never live in Cali. Or Hawaii, though i could do the beach life in Hawaii if my daughter ever moves out

Hawaii is bad. But there are plenty of places in HI that don't break you. My place was 330. 4 bedroom three bath, split level, with 1/2acre on a stream. Only about 12 years old. That is in the major city on my island. Just getting off of Oahu is key. Also, jobs pay better due to cost of living. But life is way more struggle than mainland for sure. But vacation is more affordable as a result.

• Like 1

300k is what youre paying for a 2bedroom around here.....me and my gf figure when we are ready to buy a house we will probably end up in oregon. We plan on staying up there and exploring for a week before canby

Near Portland housing costs are about the same as parts of California now.

Been looking myself at about 30-45 minutes outside the city. Depends on where you work I guess and what traffic you want to sit in.

• Like 2

Been looking myself at about 30-45 minutes outside the city. Depends on where you work I guess and what traffic you want to sit in.

Yes, your best bet is Southern Willamette Valley, outside Eugene.

Wa state prices are pretty high also

Next door neighbor died last winter ,, son sold his 2 bedroom ( rooms were so small you probably couldn't put king size bed in them)  1100 sq ft house with small detached garage on postage stamp size lot in less than 2 weeks for the asking price,,, $230.k  ..

And we live kinda,,,,,,,,,,,, kinda close to middle size city.

• Like 1

Wa state prices are pretty high also

Next door neighbor died last winter ,, son sold his 2 bedroom ( rooms were so small you probably couldn't put king size bed in them) 1100 sq ft house with small detached garage on postage stamp size lot in less than 2 weeks for the asking price,,, $230.k ..

And we live kinda,,,,,,,,,,,, kinda close to middle size city.

Shocking part is someone paid that kind of Mo ey for a place next to you and Juan-ear.

• Like 2