• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I think forgeting his go go gadget neck did it

I don't think he forgot it, I think he didn't use one. They were still new and change is slow coming. Years of driving experience told him he didn't need it. Not saying he would never have gotten around to wearing one, only that time ran out before he did.

I don't think he forgot it, I think he didn't use one. They were still new and change is slow coming. Years of driving experience told him he didn't need it. Not saying he would never have gotten around to wearing one, only that time ran out before he did.

Yup.  Was a funny.  With a springy neck he woulda lived.  haha  Im not sure how many were using a head and neck device of any sort in 2001.  He should have known though.  This is also the guy a few years before this had to quit a race because he forgot where he was.

Earnhardt still wore an open face helmet and had the minimal safety equipment.

Yup.  Think Jimmy Spencer and him were the last of the open face hold outs.  

1,000 hp? If U  tube has taught me anything it's that you can add a 0 to your honderp posted hp.

Nothing in that video proves that engine makes anything more than stock.  Including the filterless turbo.

You can do burnouts like that with a totally stock engine.   And even if it DID make 1000 HP, you couldn't put it to the ground anyway so it's wasted time, money, and effort.

• Like 2