• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I was walking across the shop with our maintenance guy today and the 73 year old guy we work with was scratching the back of his knee. I said to the maintenance guy "his balls must ich" and that's how the maintenance guy shot coffee out his nose.

• Like 4

tumblr_nj6uls0Qhy1rnyeudo1_500.jpg

I saw a meme last week without a typo. I spent some time looking it over because I couldn't believe my eyes. I just don't get making an illustration and not checking my work. Even just a quick scan would catch 90% of this shit. It's distracting, and I'm not even that much of a spelling police type. Usually...

I saw a meme last week without a typo. I spent some time looking it over because I couldn't believe my eyes. I just don't get making an illustration and not checking my work. Even just a quick scan would catch 90% of this shit. It's distracting, and I'm not even that much of a spelling police type. Usually...

I'm not surprised. It probably was checked and 'looks good to me'.... ENTER (click)

the misspelled words are on purpose. it goes with the theme of the "doge" meme.

Why don't you come up here and we'll start a shop working on Datsuns Keith?  Oh wait, we'd go broke. ;)

And you fuckers killed my Trump thread in only two pages?  Lame.

As long as you don't get into management, you'll be okay.  Management is a whole other ball of wax.  Even just being an assistant manager isn't that bad.  It's when you're the first dumping spot on the second hill of shit that you realize your life is gone.  Put in for an assistant manager spot with NAPA up here.  Don't know how long my second assistant will work out.  :)  Seriously.  At some point there will probably be an opening.  He gets back from vacation in a day, I'm hoping he got his shit sorted, but the guy has so much fucking baggage, I rather doubt it.