• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Service manager is gone today, any suggestions for shenanigans?

Start browsing websites of your choice favoriting and bookmarking all of em. Change his screensaver images. He won't notice till after he's been at work a while, if his computer is turned off when he gets back. Also, write some emails to the cute secretary with scheduled send set for next week sometime.

i did that to my old boss I put a picture of a guys face that we used to work with.. but we started throwing shit at each other and one guy was on the top rung of a ladder n got hit and started to fall n dislocated his shoulder trying to catch him self.the parts manager took him to the hospital..

• Like 1

I would say his advantage was neutralized when he came under heavy fire though. Not much cover at the top of a ladder. Bad position in a shit throwing fight. In that kind of battle theater the first thing you should do is ammo up and look for cover.

• Like 1

is this the page for politics?

I always hated Donald Trump, but I have to admit he does say some interesting shit.

I like how he refers to Jed Bush as "low energy"  some serious life lessons from that guy.

Slammed swastika rims JUST SAYIN

• Like 2