Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ebay/old school bmx search. That was the bike I always wanted as a kid. Baby blue and brown. Way cool.

(types as inside thread joke sails over his head)

fuck the pk ripper....... i want a kuwahara freestyle bike 

• Like 2

Looking great, but I just can't help but feel that your valve cover will always look incomplete until you paint watermelon seeds all over it :) something tasteful, not to over the top, kind a like this - 005-watermelon-bowl-dream-a-little-bigge

:rofl:

Car looks awesome Tanker.

• Like 6

IMG_2359_zps6064aca3.jpg

Getting there.

On a separate note, I only saw a turnbuckle/tie rod style alternator bracket for the the first time a couple months ago. I think they look freaking awesome! They also make alternator swaps easier, you don't have to do major surgery to the bracket.

• Like 1

Where did you "BUY" that billet EGR cover on the intake. That's freaking badass...

and why didnt the old crickety crotchity  bastard build two knowing there was two mani's that would need this ???HMMMM?????  maybe one will show up with "mystery" valve covers?

• Like 1

What is special about the bike?

It was Michael Jackson's, Tanker paid $450K for it at a charity auction when he was still alive. Appraised at over a Million now

Michael loved to ride bikes, later on he would only ride ones with a banana seat though

tumblr_nijlhiJscs1ttxfeno1_500_zps7plgdx

• Like 3

It was Michael Jackson's, Tanker paid $450K for it at a charity auction when he was still alive. Appraised at over a Million now

Michael loved to ride bikes, later on he would only ride ones with a banana seat though

tumblr_nijlhiJscs1ttxfeno1_500_zps7plgdx

Thats the bike right there, the only thing I did was remove the mirror.