Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the interior, actually got to see it in person today. Was gunna say hey but your were busy talking to some dude

I know my man , i seen you right there in front of me and I was trying to be polite and on the other hand wanted to say hello and shake your hand. Nissan jam Ill make it up with a cold drink hows that. :thumbup:  :hug:

• Like 1

I know my man , i seen you right there in front of me and I was trying to be polite and on the other hand wanted to say hello and shake your hand. Nissan jam Ill make it up with a cold drink hows that. :thumbup:  :hug:

Yea I know I could tell, look like you were gunna make a break for a spilt second but he kept at it lol. Sounds good to me man hopeully I'll be done with the changes by then, hate going to shows when I got parts at home waiting to be installed lol.

• Like 1

So i got my hands on a i guess to be a rare fuel injection system complete minus wire harness. Thoughts on this guys ?

I want to stay all datsun on the wagon but with what i think pretty cool parts installed, and you dont see fuell injected L blocks that much or at all with the real deal.

• Like 1