Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

did u test your tube of anal ease for viscosity break down versus friction 

Not worth it at all John even on sale. Switched to all natural spit and so far no break down. What we concluded was when it starts to get dry we just supplied more spit. Let me know if you need help with this.

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And fuck all this oil filter business. Just install a seperate 100gallon oil tank and just dump it on the road as you go. No cycling, no risk of contamination. It would cost a little more to drive it, but that's what trailers are for right??

• Like 1

Well it's not a Fram filter how ever why would you give a shit what filter. I have used them with no problems myself.. This is Ratsun and these guys all run high horsepower Lblocks or something..

If a Fram is good enough for David Frieburgers 1500hp Camaro, then they're good enough for our 150hp junk.

If a Fram is good enough for David Frieburgers 1500hp Camaro, then they're good enough for our 150hp junk.

Yeah. I'm sure he runs a Fram Racing filter on his car....(not the same as their orange box crap)

....for all of a couple miles between changes.

like i always hear people say fram sucks but then i never see threads that say my motor is fubar cause fram ... i dont use them but have way back .,... my boat motor ran two of them ... makes about 600 hp... but broke a rod cause fords stupid oil bump design broke the casting snapped them pump of and starved the motor till bearing failure and 

f18c0ede.jpg

972136ba.jpg

now i have a john kaase oil pump to keep a stupid bbf from eating it self again 

c9a0b5c0.jpg

i dont endorse fram but i have seen and had some crazy stuff use fram .... so hating a guy for having one is just bandwagon ... i hate ray fo other reasons ... mostly having arms the size of my legs

• Like 1

I say: if you won't use it on your dialysis machine, why would you use it on your car....

If Fram knows their rep is fuct, they would likely either try to improve their rep through better product with ad campaign showing the new, start a new branch with a new name with better product, or just focus their target on the. Shrinking market of people who change their own oil.

earlyvws.

Not really, Just make sure you put some kind of baffle on the inside. So the oil doesn't go poring out  I welded an AN fitting on the back side of Mr Big's valve cover.

With a piece of aluminum sheet metal for a baffle. That way he can plum it to a catch can,

• Like 4