Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ray, I have the correct W53 L18 EFI head with injector cutouts if you're looking for one. Two water passages need to be welded up and the head needs to be shaved to flatten the welds, along with getting it cold tanked and other cleanup. I'll never use it again. I'll sell it if you're interested.

Ray, I have the correct W53 L18 EFI head with injector cutouts if you're looking for one. Two water passages need to be welded up and the head needs to be shaved to flatten the welds, along with getting it cold tanked and other cleanup. I'll never use it again. I'll sell it if you're interested.

Thanks but i have it already.

Little boy I have one of those 2. And the only thing that counts is I have one and you done.lol

I found the light portion of the map light. If I had another switch I could make a functioning map light, but I'd never use it, and the red light looks cooler.

I still have a dash filler piece and you don't :D

pm sent 

No he won't. (Be watching his mileage) He makes all his money producing petrol. He could care less about mileage he just wants to buy shit and rub it in our faces.

• Like 4

Is there any way you could take careful records on your gas mileage now till you switch fuel systems??  for science and what-not.

FWIW, Kelvin Dietz wrote an article on how to install this system awhile back...

https://web.archive.org/web/20120313165215/http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/articles/tech_efi.html

I know he kept meticulous MPG records, but I can't seem to locate them right now. Might be worth a Google hunt...

• Like 3