Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is your plan with the intake of the EFI? Are you going to use the blue air filter box and have the tube going across the bay? Seems like all that stuff would clutter up the bay. But I know how much you like blue spark plug wires, so now you'll have a blue box to go with them :)

Dude....Where do you get all that stuff from? You got a warehouse that you pull stashes out when we're not looking? Just rousing ya, but that is pretty bada$$!

• Like 1

damn and some nos too 

I think drivability and no messing with carb adjustments is perfect for this wagoon 

just clean it up first it looks out of place with all that simple shiny stuff 

IMG_2231_zpsc0ce3411.jpg

IMG_2252_zps212e7463.jpg

• Like 1

damn and some nos too 

I think drivability and no messing with carb adjustments is perfect for this wagoon 

just clean it up first it looks out of place with all that simple shiny stuff 

IMG_2231_zpsc0ce3411.jpg

IMG_2252_zps212e7463.jpg

All stripped for bead blasting and re cadding. Changing all the hoses. Should like a little better then Fugly.

You know good question, I was not even thinking of that. Well if some one can give me some advice as in whats needed and whats not that would be great.

I think everything could come off and be shaved, except the PCV. I've never dealt with that stuff so I'm just talking out my ass here.

• Like 1

There should be a plastic washer that goes behind the switch to make the offset correct, so the knob doesn't stick out and leave a gap behind it. You could use any washer really and put it between the dash frame and the switch.

Done sweetheart way ahead of you. Did you do what your suppose to do?