Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ray , dig the EFI unit ! and can be stripped a little , I may have a distributor here for you , I think was 1981 nap z 20 ,was slightly bigger four plug model , the EFI get a trigger from distributor I think ,did you get one with it ? I will give you this one , if I can find it , if need help I know a retired tech knows a bit aboot them (more than me ),he comes to town often from Carson City to see his kid .

• Like 1

Hey Ray , dig the EFI unit ! and can be stripped a little , I may have a distributor here for you , I think was 1981 nap z 20 ,was slightly bigger four plug model , the EFI get a trigger from distributor I think ,did you get one with it ? I will give you this one , if I can find it , if need help I know a retired tech knows a bit aboot them (more than me ),he comes to town often from Carson City to see his kid .

Thank you and sounds good.

I may have a distributor here for you , I think was 1981 nap z 20 ,was slightly bigger four plug model , the EFI get a trigger from distributor I think 

It does not. It just reads an RPM signal from the negative side of the coil. It doesn't care what coil/distributor you run. 

• Like 1

Ray,

You should just sell the PK Ripper, It's not like you can or will ever ride it. That would look like a monkey fucking a football. :rofl:

• Like 7

Show us what you bought from the store yesterday lol

Man you just gotta spill the beans to everyone, don't 'cha? lol You could have just told me so I can just tell everyone instead of you creating hype about his new nitrous setup for the EFI L18.

OOPS

Just kidding people. That's not what it is... or is it...? :devil:

• Like 1

datdad i just texted ray this exact thing almost .. 

even referenced the weight lifting vid that i cant find in ,my phone anymore

Ray,

You should just sell the PK Ripper, It's not like you can or will ever ride it. That would look like a monkey fucking a football.  :rofl:

• Like 1