The Soaring 521

a6m-zero

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So as a way of getting ready for the KA turbo swap into this which belongs to Kie , We decided to put a ka in a 510 .

I meant to post this sooner . . . we are going to do the turbo  KA , coil over , 4 link in 10 days . with just 2 of us .

We are also planning a 12 hour Ka into a 620 for sometime in late june . 

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Well a long over due update.....this will be for sale in the next couple days. Long story short i got fucked over for being a nice guy to Albert Rasmussen. The truck looks the same but basically a rolling shell. It comes with a KA motor and trans, a painted red frame, and coilovers up front. It has no wiring, no ecu, no driveshaft, no brakes.

If you would like to know the full story my cell number is 2062296534, I will also suggest anyone doing business with him to be cautious of your actions.

• Like 1

This is unfortunate.

I'll be checking this thing out later today to see what kinda shape he's in.

And maybe make an offer.

is that datslocos style.     enter a agreement .. fail to meet expectations then another member swoops up a good deal ... whilke original datsun guy get s stuck holding the proverdbial bag ... 

lloks like rick rat was like fucking nostredamus

• Like 4

is that datslocos style.     enter a agreement .. fail to meet expectations then another member swoops up a good deal ... whilke original datsun guy get s stuck holding the proverdbial bag ... 

lloks like rick rat was like fucking nostredamus

00008-600x400_zpsojqxtiv1.jpg

• Like 1

So i read your build thread just now,,, I had seen it a few times when you first got truck but not that into 521s  .......... So if i get this straight , this was a running driving truck,, now it has no motor or even wiring??

Well a long over due update.....this will be for sale in the next couple days. Long story short i got fucked over for being a nice guy to Albert Rasmussen. The truck looks the same but basically a rolling shell. It comes with a KA motor and trans, a painted red frame, and coilovers up front. It has no wiring, no ecu, no driveshaft, no brakes.

If you would like to know the full story my cell number is 2062296534, I will also suggest anyone doing business with him to be cautious of your actions.

• Like 1

So i read your build thread just now,,, I had seen it a few times when you first got truck but not that into 521s  .......... So if i get this straight , this was a running driving truck,, now it has no motor or even wiring??

It's in the update what it has, you quoted it haha

• Like 1

I have no fucking clue what happened to this truck.. it's really hard to put a number on it. And really hard to see why this would even be done in the first place.. kinda mind blowing.

20160829_195025.jpg

Front

20160829_195012.jpg

20160829_195004.jpg

20160829_190611.jpg

20160829_190535.jpg

20160829_191103.jpeg

20160829_191121.jpeg

20160829_191200.jpeg

20160829_191253.jpeg

20160829_191205.jpeg

So it does have one thing going for it, beebani coilover kit with coils..

But I didn't see brake lines.

May not be a gas tank and as you and see things have been done that SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE even temporarily...

Frames good after the mounts are fixed. Body is nice. Needs brakes. Not to bad of a truck other then the obvious.

• Like 2

so this little beauty has made its way back to my place , 

time for some much needed upgrades ,steering column , disc brakes , king pins ,5 spd ,  a muffler ( lol ) that one is for you Kie . Dam this thing is loud . 

so get ready for some updates on this thread . 

here is the 1 st  , trucks at my place . it has been since the weekend I took Rick his new truck . I think that was last weekend but who knows i cant keep track anymore . 

IMAG4902_zps5bxgh1hr.jpg

stay tuned for more updates 

Ok , time to shake the dust off this build and get it ready for summer fun . 

So we started out doing a shorter steering column , rebuild king pins , disc brakes all around . 

The build has changed a little ,  I am going to coil overs on the front , 720 4x4 springs in the rear ,  swapping out the L16 for a KA24d turbo with a five speed . 

Still have to c notch the rear of the frame , repaint the frame and then start installing coils and drive train , and the swap the body over . 

IMAG5985_1_zpsg6ax585u.jpgIMAG5984_zpsxqc2tmhr.jpgIMAG5983_zps6w48tn6i.jpgIMAG5986_zpsrdwivuzs.jpgIMAG5987_zpspntqjcg0.jpgIMAG5988_zpsrquvxwlx.jpgIMAG5989_zpsypnwwg6e.jpgIMAG5990_zpsxwbpjxyt.jpg20160403_173628_HDR_2_zpsi34gimv4.jpg20160403_173620_HDR_2_zpsluzbhmii.jpg20160403_173606_HDR_2_zpsjfrrurj2.jpgIMAG5963_zpsfvyunvkr.jpgIMAG5962_zpsdjgqwxyy.jpgIMAG5961_zpsvhfhdrvs.jpgScreenshot_2016-02-14-09-50-41_1_zpsxsoqIMAG5991_zpsem4dv2d5.jpg

Well if you can, what was the agreement? Surely it was to get back a running KA swap?

• Like 3

Got a truck.

I think gave some money to help out some life problems....

Made another deal with all thsee parts and upgrades for the pay back of the said money given..

Some got finished..

Other stuff got super rushed as fuck!

Time frame maybe wasn't established..

I think that's the super simple version

• Like 1