Eagle_adam's not dead

Well I wanna start by saying i fucked up, not intentionally but in the end it's my bad so I'll own up to it.

Not Listing all the names but to everybody that is either waiting on parts or waiting on shipping

quotes or waiting for me to reply to a PM.....

Sorry it's been so long, I caught a few illnesses one after another and have been down and out for a few weeks now. I'm finally able to get out of

Bed today so ill figure everything out in the next coupla days.

To everyone waiting for parts They paid for, they all shipped a while back but I don't have tracking info, I've put a call into the store mgr at FedEx to send me tracking info. I'll keep you posted.

To everyone that wants a part but hasn't paid yet, send me a PM I'll get to you after the ppl that have paid

And for anything else I've forgotten in the last month or so PM me and I'll square it away.

Soooooo..... Again sorry fellas but Life happens and this time around life sucker punched me below the belt

• Like 9
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there brother the world cant afford to lose any more datto lovers ! 

hope you didn't catch whatever killed Tristin.

say it aint so ! man when this gets out there is going to be some sad barley legal , firm , pink ...mmm .. breasts that are gonna need grief counseling. :angel:

i really hope he isn't dead or this wont be very funny !

im telln you guys what ever invaded my body and exited thru my asshole for the last few weeks aint to be messed with......

quick update for those waiting on parts, Fedex had an issue with my account and held 6 packages i mail out 2 weeks or so ago.  Sooo they are sending those packages back to my local store i need to double check they aree3 not brokoen, pay for shipping again and then you all will have your parts and tracking info, and im paying for the 2nd round of sipping not you guys 

im telln you guys what ever invaded my body and exited thru my asshole for the last few weeks aint to be messed with......

quick update held 6 packages i mail out 2 weeks or so ago. 

6 packages?

Giggity  :rofl: