Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the stickers and the enthusiasm guys. Oregon has a lot of love for the datsuns. I am really liking where this is going cant wait to meet all of you and maybe even do a quick fun run that day with all our datsuns. We must take a group photo that would be Awesome! Ttyl. Datslocos for life!!!!!

• Like 1

Loving the stickers and the enthusiasm guys. Oregon has a lot of love for the datsuns. I am really liking where this is going cant wait to meet all of you and maybe even do a quick fun run that day with all our datsuns. We must take a group photo that would be Awesome! Ttyl. Datslocos for life!!!!!

Funny you should mention a fun run and photo op at canby , because i already have fun run planned for the saturday 13th, and i also actually have a place planned for a photo op with all the locos ! 

it is all about the datsuns and having fun in them . 

Datsun + locos =  Datslocos ! 

• Like 2

20141223_162904_zpsqeorlpxe.jpg

A couple of things go threw my head every time i look at this picture.The first is i can see some off road Datslocos fun runs in the future !  You will have to trust me if you dont know what i'm steppin in . Because I've seen alot of loco activity goin on off the roads around here ! 

dont make me build a off road datsun ! 

595131_18668873_1975_Datsun_620%201_zpsr

edit : i forgot the other thoughts ...i got distracted !  couldnt help myself . O did it again . ..mud flaps ? i found a couple of sets , and mirrors i can get you the ones just like the ones on the road dog , but they are black ? let me know i can bring them with me to the meeting on friday. ..

i posted pictures in your wanted classifieds  

• Like 1

I was trying to figure if I wanted to pick up some equipment in Portland then come to this. But Im glad I didn't. Part store closed at noon and ended up getting a few service calls.  Sorry I wasnt able to go. Maybe the Bend one next month

• Like 1