Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

Truthfully, tired of putting the show on with only the same 15 people volunteering, every year i get people say they will help out, and then only like 1 or 2 of them do.  My dad and them are getting tired from putting it on so many years lol.  They are getting old, Right  Pat ;)

Well i was there last year( 2 + hours each way ) and i will be there again this year. and Oregon Datslocos will be there !

kind of a bummer to hear that they are tired of putting on an event thats older than half the people in attendance . Seems like they would be giddy knowing the started something that is still embraced after 30 years.

The only thing about last year i didnt like was the never ending raffle . Wait that sounds ass backwards , how do you ever get tired of people giving stuff away for datsuns ?!  especially at a 30 years old event !

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that were tired of putting on the show, its that most of the people are tired from being the only ones putting it on. We have people volunteer each year, telling me we will help out, then it never happens. Poor girls on the bbq get so tired every year.   Hoping maybe this year when people say hey, i can help out, they will stick to it.  I know my dad is getting tired, hes been doing it for 20+ years, and eventually ill be taking it over, so i hope i can get more people to contribute and help put the show on.  We do alot of work to put it on every year for only one day, its worth it, but it beats us all to a pulp lol

You can count on me to rally as many Datsun people to attend the Blue Lake show as I can possibly find. It's a personal goal of mine to have Oregon Datslocos support Blue Lake as much as we support the Canby show.

I have a few ideas brewing for some events of our own also. More on those, when I have the ideas nailed down a bit.

• Like 3

These are the reason I have put so much time into bringing datslocos to oregon ! It's all  about the datsun , its about sharing support so our hobby grows and is passed down to the next generation . 

So if it is a  datsun event in Oregon ,   Oregon Datslocos will be there ! 

Dan , seeing as how you soon to be a part of the datslocos familia you can count on us to suppport our datsun lovin brothers anyway we can . 

And as Loren o stated we will roll heavy to blue lake ! and i would be glad to give the hard workin ladies on the grill a break !

• Like 2

So i have a question some of us,,, and yes there is more than a couple of us that is thinking this......

What happens to a datslocos chief regional officer if they never hold a meeting,,,,,, or worse,,,,, no one shows up to said meeting?   Sticker confiscated ?

So i have a question some of us,,, and yes there is more than a couple of us that is thinking this......

What happens to a datslocos chief regional officer if they never hold a meeting,,,,,, or worse,,,,, no one shows up to said meeting?   Sticker confiscated ?

I would like to think that guys i spent a lot of time considering for each region would never let that happen . And i will be at every meeting , in every region, every time ! 

But in the event that the person or persons that have a region would ever like to give up their region . the reigns would be handed to a worthy,dedicated,honest datsun lover. ( But i dont ever see that happening ! )

So as i read between my own lines ; your answer would be ... If they are not dead , taken by aliens or the world has been destroyed they will be there. and if not the punishment will fit the crime .

• Like 3

Death by Ziboodoo!!

• Like 3

IMAG3990_1_zpsnqvhajid.jpg

here is schedule break down :

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

SEE YA THERE !

These are the reason I have put so much time into bringing datslocos to oregon ! It's all  about the datsun , its about sharing support so our hobby grows and is passed down to the next generation . 

So if it is a  datsun event in Oregon ,   Oregon Datslocos will be there ! 

I would like to think that guys i spent a lot of time considering for each region would never let that happen . And i will be at every meeting , in every region, every time ! 

I knew this guy was a good decision.. You Oregon guys are in good hands :thumbup:

• Like 1

I wonder if there would be enough people in the Portland area to make a group...

your already part of the group for that area , if you can help loren o expand that area i am sure he would be glad to have the extra forces at his back .

And if you know other loyal faithful datsun/nissan guys/gals , share the info with loren O and you guys can talk.

• Like 1

That's awesome! I live in beaverton and would love to attend I would like to throw a decal on my 720 if all possible. I will spread the word to all my Dat buddies

pm me, so I can get your contact information. Looking forward to meeting you, & all the Oregon Chapter Datslocos people at the Wilsonville SONIC January 2nd.