Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

C84004E8-CD56-4CF2-A6BF-D13AB2A54844_zps

Got my stickers!

The bigger one isn't on yet, I want to put it on my windshield but I dont know if the wipers will peel it off, anyone have an opinion on that?

Idk where else to put it..

Welcome to Datslocos! Are you the guy I met at Ikea , before we all cruised to Blue Lake last year? Anyway, pm me , so I can get your contact information.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your already part of the group for that area , if you can help loren o expand that area i am sure he would be glad to have the extra forces at his back .

And if you know other loyal faithful datsun/nissan guys/gals , share the info with loren O and you guys can talk.

I chose the Wilsonville SONIC Location because it's centrally located& easy to get to for most of us, including Portland area people, & Beaverton people.

I am open to having some future meets further into the Portland area, as long as a majority of our members could attend. I am also brewing up some ideas for some Datslocos events some of which could easily be held in the Portland area.

• Like 1

IMAG3990_1_zpsnqvhajid.jpg

here is schedule break down :

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

i ordrer fitted ball caps today and zip up hoodies , with a little different design placement .

• Like 1

Are you bringing extra stickers to the meet? 

Looking very forward to it!

yes i am , BUT , since you have been around a while and if i mail you one and you post pictures of your 720 with the stickers and you show up to the meeting i will outfit you with a shirt.. 

And i do / will have extra shirts & hoodies you can buy for girl friend / wifey / dog ?

what i love my dog and she's just as loco as me !   

just pm me your address and i will send them out to you . dont forget T sizes . 

please note  these sticker are earned not bought , inactivity can result in sticker repo !

• Like 2

yes i am , BUT , since you have been around a while and if i mail you one and you post pictures of your 720 with the stickers and you show up to the meeting i will outfit you with a shirt.. 

And i do / will have extra shirts & hoodies you can buy for girl friend / wifey / dog ?

what i love my dog and she's just as loco as me !   

just pm me your address and i will send them out to you . dont forget T sizes . 

please note  these sticker are earned not bought , inactivity can result in sticker repo !

Awesome. PM sent!