Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

Well Bends about 5 hours from me..

And the 6th...

Anniversary with the woman is the 7th.

Maybe make it a camping trip. Camping in February??

That would be sick!

At least you will have someone to keep you warm . Im only 2 hours away and i will be going over and back that night ...no solo campin for this guy.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go back and read our PMs and text-es ,,i was pretty hot ( to say the least) on rolling down for this even though i have no intention what-so-ever of being a Loco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then i realized it was on a Friday..

Not gonna happen

Hey!
Least I was there.. banana!

If you go back and read our PMs and text-es ,,i was pretty hot ( to say the least) on rolling down for this even though i have no intention what-so-ever of being a Loco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then i realized it was on a Friday..

Not gonna happen

Well bananahamuck the fact that you were even talkin about it is  good enough for me , Maybe next time 

Thanks for the great comments everyone! There are some great ideas for fun runs in those comments too. I also have at least one idea for a fun run brewing. There are some great curvy roads between Canby & Estacada we could take maybe stop at Mike's Drive-in in Estacada, then maybe head out to North Fork. A Datslocos camping trip sounds great, I had thought about it too, but I was thinking about doing that during warmer weather. Anyway, keep posting your ideas, I'll see what we can come up with.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We had a great weekend of work on the Canby truck , I had Datslocos at my house from 2 different states ! doing work on the giveaway truck . 

Its time to get ready for the Feb 6 meeting over in bend . should be a blast , anyone that would be interested in rollin over with me on the the 6 th let me know and we can make a run out of it . 

• Like 1

One of our fellow Oregon Datslocos members , James Stone & his wife want to have a BBQ type event at Thier place in Tillamook in March. This would be a great opportunity for a fun run from the other areas of Oregon too! Joe Yantis & I went out there Saturday, and while it was raining, windy, etc. It still was a nice drive. March weather would likely be better. There is plenty of parking, & covered area in case it isn't sunny. What do youfolks think? Sound good? - Loren

• Like 1

We had a great weekend of work on the Canby truck , I had Datslocos at my house from 2 different states ! doing work on the giveaway truck . 

Its time to get ready for the Feb 6 meeting over in bend . should be a blast , anyone that would be interested in rollin over with me on the the 6 th let me know and we can make a run out of it . 

Lets convoy. Have 3-4 cbs 10-15 antennas...."eastbound and down...loaded down n truckin..."

The turd(aka the flatbed) is getting parted. Come and get the windshield asap...we-ll haggle it out later. Once I start yankin' parts I gotta do it quick....city is lookin' over my shoulder and don't want a code violation. 348 40th.......just go down 40th & you can't miss me. Bring razor knife and yank even if I'm nowhere 2 b found. my n-brs may ask whats up but tell Harlow said it was ok.....we all look-out 4 each other.

One of our fellow Oregon Datslocos members , James Stone & his wife want to have a BBQ type event at Thier place in Tillamook in March. This would be a great opportunity for a fun run from the other areas of Oregon too! Joe Yantis & I went out there Saturday, and while it was raining, windy, etc. It still was a nice drive. March weather would likely be better. There is plenty of parking, & covered area in case it isn't sunny. What do youfolks think? Sound good? - Loren

Make sure its not on the First Friday of March. Thats the meeting for South area

ok guys i have been looking and searching but no place seems to want to let us have a meet in town so what we are gonna do is this im looking to get a rough head count of the people who will be at the central/east meet on the 6th so i can make a reservation at a restaurant so they cant kick us out as long as at least of few of us get food all is well so if your planning to come to the meet in bend on February 6th speak up!  

Bonvo ...  Hmu when you wake up, I have a friend that said we could hold meetings at his business, i never thought it would be hard to find a place , hell we could of met a del taco or sonic, I cant see either one of those places refusing 10+ paying customers  . But sonic doesnt have indoor seating which is fine except its cold as hell over there this time of year .

And i will bringing 2-5 others with me ... 

• Like 2