Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Short video of our return back to civilization. Nothing exciting really on the way back.. all the fun was had rallying out to our meeting spot. I didn't get any footage of the drive out.

once we got past that slow ass car I dont know how you could . we were flyin threw those 35 mph ( one lane ) back roads . I had a great day, thanks 

That's pretty funny , most of the video is of us cruisin along , I really need to get a gopro . we were flyin in the 2nd part of that run . 

And the bridge crossing video is pretty cool ,  :thumbup:  It's hard to tell from the video , but it was goin sideways in a hurry ! 

Thanks to everyone that came out we had a great day of doing stuff with our datsuns !

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm posting to let you know that our next Datslocos meet is Saturday, may 2nd at Carls.jr in Canby, Oregon. We'll meet up at noon Saturday, hang out for awhile, then head out towards Estacada, since there are some great roads between here and there. If anyone has a Go pro, or some other video camera that can upload video here, to YouTube, photobucket, & also to our Facebook page, please bring them, as well as any cameras so we can get lots of pictures! Thank you in advance for this. I hope to see you there!

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I'm posting to let you know that our next Datslocos meet is Saturday, may 2nd at Carls.jr in Canby, Oregon. We'll meet up at noon Saturday, hang out for awhile, then head out towards Estacada, since there are some great roads between here and there. If anyone has a Go pro, or some other video camera that can upload video here, to YouTube, photobucket, & also to our Facebook page, please bring them, as well as any cameras so we can get lots of pictures! Thank you in advance for this. I hope to see you there!

I am bringing  go pros' , my buddy is going to loan me a couple with mounts so I can get  front and rear video.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Sorry chief ! so is your truck running and driving ? Are you gonna make the next Datslocos  " North" meeting ? I am going to plan a fun run . So i will be there with backup ! 

Yes it is. Just got it fired up tonight and took a stroll around the block. I'll put a timing light on it tomorrow after work and it is ready to go! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

my next meet is coming soon im getting excited im busting my balls to try and have my 620 ready to rock for it with my wide wheels and flares same location as last time at the hot rock pizza sorry ive been kinda out of the loop lately been busy with work and this sickness is kicking my ass

• Like 1

So that was a AWESOME ! day ,

It was great day to do something in a datsun . We hung out in Canby for a couple hours and then did a great fun run Estacada , and met up with Star, Thanks for hangin out and waiting for us little lady ! Sorry we were slowing getting there , please dont give law enforcement my number , I promise to come clean up all the rubber we left behind !  :devil:

We also dropped the new datslocos shirts on everyone. Great job Loren ! !  :poke: ,   All kidding aside we had a blast . get those burn out video.

IMAG0633_zpsrpaj08qm.jpgIMAG0634_zpspgqvrxj4.jpgIMAG0638_zpspiohfxrw.jpgIMAG0639_zps7ppyus7i.jpgIMAG0640_zpsngbzioei.jpgIMAG0641_zps6ciueysk.jpgIMAG0642_zpslm1p8wzx.jpgIMAG0644_zpsjpujqkem.jpgIMAG0647_zpshd1dgrih.jpgIMAG0648_zpskfdmaqgk.jpgIMAG0649_zpsosibcdod.jpgIMAG0650_zpsndjrlb9s.jpgIMAG0651_zpsveppst5q.jpg

• Like 5

B210 is looking good ,, who is that?   

Also ,, I hope you are still considering taking us up to Mt. Hood play area thing,   later this summer.

The B210 belongs to nelson castillo ,  We took turn doing burnouts all day !

Hood play area ?

• Like 1

I was looking to take my sons on road trip to Tigard to the Malibu Raceway,,, and apparently they have moved up to Mt. Hood..  I mentioned it in my status that day,,  and I believe brother-Loco-Loren said he might be able to loosly plan it late this summer..  Maybe.  :D   Hell all we need would be a meet up point that he tells us to be at really..

I assume there would be picnic areas and large parking areas somewheres there too ,, since it is large ski resort

http://www.skibowl.com/summer/

^^^ Link

• Like 2