Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skycart was mentioned but that is too hardcore "bro" type carting for my taste... and it's indoors.. I'm more of a goofy goober cart  type guy myself.

And it looks like i could talk the wife into maybe rolling as there seems like things my youngest might be able to do also.

ArizonaJones, those are the pictures I took, so feel welcome to post them wherever. That's a few less thar I need to post the hard way (via smartphone photobucket app). I'm working on getting some more pictures posted here, some video also.

I was looking to take my sons on road trip to Tigard to the Malibu Raceway,,, and apparently they have moved up to Mt. Hood..  I mentioned it in my status that day,,  and I believe brother-Loco-Loren said he might be able to loosly plan it late this summer..  Maybe.  :D   Hell all we need would be a meet up point that he tells us to be at really..

I assume there would be picnic areas and large parking areas somewheres there too ,, since it is large ski resort

http://www.skibowl.com/summer/

^^^ Link

there were 2 places I mentioned back in January that have carts. One was Family fun center (Bullwinkles), which would be a nice bring the kids place, the other was Pat's Acres outside of Canby. If there's enough interest in either of these, I would be happy to get more information on possibly holding a meet, or something there Sometime in the future. We definitely need more room Than we had at Carls.jr! That was my mistake. I live in Canby, & have NEVER seen that lot full until this Saturday, when we were supposed to be able to use it. I'll plan better next meet, I promise!

Oh i was mistaken ,, sorry bout that.. :blush: :blush:

it was really more about a scenic cruise up to Mt. Hood and possible BBQ with a buncha Oregon weirdos as much as go karts really..

Keep on keepin on and we will try to make a Locos meet a few times this summer. 

• Like 2

my meet is the next monthy meet! im trying to get my 620 ready in time lol but the info is the same as last time at hot rock pizza 1288 SW Simpson Ave #1, Bend, OR 97702 starting at 6 cant wait to see everyone 

• Like 2

I'm still trying to find some place that will pull the video from the fun run off my SD card. I have taken it to 2 different places that pull pictures & print them, but they don't do video. I will be posting some more pictures, taken by some 9 the people that attended the may meet/fun run, but until then there are a bunch of pictures on the Datslocos Oregon Facebook page.

• Like 1

friday june 5th meets are always the first friday of the month lol 

We have been moving the meetings to Saturday , so more people can attend . 

It is proving kind of tough for people to get off work and make the meetings . If its working for you then keep it the same . I know you work saturdays. 

Also its kinda rough for me to organize people to fun run with me to your meetings . I cant get people t leave work at 2:30 in the afternoon on a friday . and not get home until 12.  

But like I said , do what works for your guys and your region . 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

the way this working right now is : since we are covering the entire state each region will only have 3 meets a year. and as each region grows that region will add monthly meeting to keep up with members desire to be active in a great group.

so there will be a monthly meeting every month just not always in the same region . 

here is schedule break down :

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

Al will you put this schedule in the first post so I can find it easily?

• Like 2

It is proving kind of tough for people to get off work and make the meetings . If its working for you then keep it the same . I know you work saturdays. 

Also its kinda rough for me to organize people to fun run with me to your meetings . I cant get people t leave work at 2:30 in the afternoon on a friday . and not get home until 12.  

yeah this is true my next meet after this will be on a saturday i now work fridays to so i already have to go to the meet while at work so friday or saturday doesnt really make a difference 

Hey buddy you guys are doing a great job out there getting the datsun heads together. Nice to see a big group of datsuns coming together. Great pics and awesome shirts too
  • Like 1

CALLING ALL LOCO'S 

Canby  truck work party & BBQ

This is the 2nd to last work party , time is running out to earn your ratsun.net pin . Come lend a hand and we will feed ya and you will become 1 of 30 people that have actually help build this truck . 

And to all of you regular guys that show up and work your butts off I say, thanks in advance , and hope to see ya Saturday. 

This weeks BBQ is going to be great , Eastbay521 is kicking in on lunch , Thanks !

IMAG4645_zpshxlhxy89.jpg