Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have a few hours sleep and head is clear ,Didnt get home until after midnight .

Just wanted to say thanks to Loren O for picking the place and for sharing the message that we are loco for our datsuns , great job dude ! What a great way to spend a friday !   Now its time to start doing some local things in this region , fun runs, work parties , planning fun runs to other Datslocos regions , Anything Datsun ! We want a be there !   Do you know of an event that would like to have a bunch of datsuns show up ? Please let me know and if its possible we will attend.

Really good turnout for the first meeting in the north region . We had 12 datsuns at one point and it would of been almost 20 if everyone that came could have brought there datsuns . 

Thanks to uberkevin and co pilot for being part of the first Oregon Datslocos multi state parts transport ! Just one more cool thing about how this is going to work . A set of wheels just went on a 2 state transport for free ! 

I could thank all of you personally, you all had challenges to over come to make it . And Thank You all

IMAG4195_zpsefskyvi7.jpg

• Like 5

Wish I would have went..

I was working on my truck and ended up taking way longer than it should have.

It's a bummer you couldn't make it , but don't worry too much, there will be more Datslocos Oregon meets.

I had a great time at the first Oregon Datslocos meet, last night. I'm glad you all enjoyed it! Now that we've had a local meet, let's get together & do some work parties, &/or fun runs sometime soon. I was so caught up in the fun of seeing everyone, I completely forgot to get contact info, so I can do a call out for future activities like I mentioned above.

Anyway, here's the pictures I have from last nightIMG_171386149817065.jpegIMG_171020797631787.jpeg20150102_200718.jpg20150102_183229.jpg20150102_195048.jpg20150102_195059.jpg20150102_195111.jpg20150102_195126.jpg20150102_195156.jpg20150102_195233.jpg20150102_195333.jpg20150102_195343.jpg20150102_195358.jpg20150102_195409.jpg20150102_195433.jpg20150102_195446.jpg20150102_195421.jpg

• Like 4

Hey!

Least I was there.. banana!

If I could gain weight, I would.

I packed on ten pounds living in Oly..

Haha in fact I weigh more then I have in my whole life right now. Hah.

And still need to gain about 20 more!

I had a great time there!!

Meeting Wayno, DanielC, denmarkboy and everyone else was cool. Good to put some faces behind some names.

Denmarkboy has the right mind state.. DATSUN

and the love for Datsuns!!

I'll try to be at the next one.

Great turnout guys!!!! . Gotta keep loving our Datsuns!!!! Great job bringing the guys n gals together Denmarkboy!!!! Datslocos For Life!!!!

That means a lot and thank you ,

In this case Loren O deserves the credit . He has spent a lot of hours building this region over the last month.He picked the location , He did 99% of the contact and leg work here . I mailed a few stickers ,  Thank you Loren and great job 

I am itching to do a fun run already ,so lets here some ideas !

we should of planned one for today . But there is a learning curve for me to on this . 

• Like 1

I say in spring time a cruise up around mt st helens, always a beautiful drive, lots of places to stop, our group used to do those drives in the 90's, really miss clubs doing cruises.  

Or mt hood wine country like the z club did, lots of cool places to stop and drink, good food, awesome bakery, and beautiful scenery for pictures with the mountain in the background. 

• Like 3

I say in spring time a cruise up around mt st helens, always a beautiful drive, lots of places to stop, our group used to do those drives in the 90's, really miss clubs doing cruises.  

Or mt hood wine country like the z club did, lots of cool places to stop and drink, good food, awesome bakery, and beautiful scenery for pictures with the mountain in the background. 

I second that idea Dan. Also, the Willamette Valley would be a good area for a drive.

• Like 2

the February meeting is in bend on the 6th , bonvo will be posting the meeting location soon . I will be rolling over from eugene and plan on making it a fun run from eugene on the 6th. 

as for the northern part of oregon the next meeting will be may , we will be doing fun runs and other stuff between meetings.   

so if you are in the bend area the meeting will be at 7 o clock friday, bonvo will be posting info soon . 

and if your in Eugene and want to run to bend with me on the 6th let me know .The drive up the Mckenzie river and threw the sisters volcano area is always one of my favorite drives.

IMAG1904_zpsec4m4mei.jpg

• Like 1