Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap Justin, was anyone hurt? I was going to message Denmark boy about this, but I see he already said was I was thinking, let's find you a ride & you should come to the meet anyway. Do you know if your truck is repairable yet? I'm sure someone here, if not a bunch of people would be willing to help you either fix it, or find a replacement. I know of a similar truck for sale on Hwy. 99 in Aurora. I don't know what they're asking for it though.

Holy crap Justin, was anyone hurt? I was going to message Denmark boy about this, but I see he already said was I was thinking, let's find you a ride & you should come to the meet anyway. Do you know if your truck is repairable yet? I'm sure someone here, if not a bunch of people would be willing to help you either fix it, or find a replacement. I know of a similar truck for sale on Hwy. 99 in Aurora. I don't know what they're asking for it though.

Me and a friend are going to go in a different car, not a datsun but I don't wanna miss these meets!

And the frame is all bent up.. I'm gonna pull te engine, sell it, sell a few other parts, scrap the truck and than buy something.

• Like 2

Hey there loco's , so one of the great things about the northwest is the weather is pretty mellow compared to many other places .  But we do have that awesome liquid sunshine , and i have talk to at least a couple people tell me that the bigger stickers didnt want to stick, And others have been concerned about there wipers affecting it .

So here is what i have came up with : reverse stickers ? i had them flip the script and print them backwards . this will allow you to put it on the inside ! No more wiper damage . 

IMAG3990_1_1_1_zpsywmtp2co.jpg

As soon as they get printed i will let ya know 

• Like 3

That's awesome! I would definitely like 2 of the "inside out"decals when they're ready. Thank you!

Done ! i ordered 20 of the reverse stickers. we'll see how they work and go from there.  

i order 10  fitted hats , and 10 hoodies ( half of those are already gone) . so if ya want one better speak up !

And coming soon !! color matched to your car stickers !!   Can you dig it ! 

Fuck if only know to to put a picture of my ride I show u guys oura sticks on good outside

Maybe sum one didn't clean We'll

We never had that issue.

But that's a good idea

and all of ours ride are white decals

i agree , i havent had any problem with mine , but i used an alcohol swap first.  and its winter here which means it never stops raining for the next 5 months .