2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

What wha....??

its not at industrial finishes lol

wrong place its at

auto paint specialties  

50 State Hwy 99 N Eugene, OR

(541) 344-0734  talk to Kathy shes the manager

talk to kathy .... industrial finishes is a bunch of hobos ... so your filler is there ... hope that helps 

it might be signage of Wesco Autopaint now 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Automotive+Paint+Specialities/@44.056286,-123.130463,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xcc4d82be1e60d8e4

lol industrial finishes ... whoops ... that is my bad 

i guess i shoulda kept my nose out of this ...sorry to make u drive elsewhere

Not too far from Al's place either.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bummer i should check back i wanna contribute to my new truck when i drive it home in june ... :geek:

and red eye u can have your valve cover back if i win it ... i dont rock other peoples coating ....lol 

Actually I was planning to drive it home in June....with the silver valve cover.   :sneaky:

• Like 2

Can we be friends?

we are friends craig ... thats why we text ... we need to make in mandatory at events like canby to wear a shirt with your screen name on it .. i think we all forget our friendships are internet based ... i seen izzo at canby and walked by him before i went back and punched him in the nuts... i hadn't seen him in like a year ...  ok the first guy i punched in the nutz wasnt izzo bu he understood and point me to tims tent where i dry humped his sleeping bag

• Like 6

lol he just called me saying these guys at I.F.  dont know shit about it .... lol thats why you should buy your shit at Autopaint Specialties...lol they would know when i was talking out my ass about the wrong shit ...kathy is nice and she will take care of u 

• Like 1

we are friends craig ... thats why we text ... we need to make in mandatory at events like canby to wear a shirt with your screen name on it .. i think we all forget our friendships are internet based ... i seen izzo at canby and walked by him before i went back and punched him in the nuts... i hadn't seen him in like a year ...  ok the first guy i punched in the nutz wasnt izzo bu he understood and point me to tims tent where i dry humped his sleeping bag

lolz, I know man.

not when i pit maneuver u and me and my somali pirates take it from u 

bring out the seals.

lol he just called me saying these guys at I.F.  dont know shit about it .... lol thats why you should buy your shit at Autopaint Specialties...lol they would know when i was talking out my ass about the wrong shit ...kathy is nice and she will take care of u 

I've had good experience with Industrial Finishes.. but I literally drive past your parents place twice a day on my way to work. I will be visiting them.

• Like 2

yes i get it ... they have done well them and there partner have 46 locations from wa to oregon to idaho to az and nevada... i worked for them for 15 years before i  wanted to dop my own thing now i miss having a day job at times...customers suck ...employees suck.... i suck 

oh and by the way them (IF) charging u cost was 74 bucks i paid retail and it was 55.00...what u got to say to that scooter...

little back story why i dont jive on IF,  besides my relation ... when times got tough they decided to load up a van and drive 70 miles to olympia and start selling stuff at ridiculous discounts ...more then they give there own customers local to swing the business away ad under cut our margin ... not really our style or business model and besdies most manufactures contract u to sell there stuff at a minimum profit and if you choose to mark it up then u do .... when the manufactures called them on it they blamed a rogue sales man named "geo"   but its what ever i just dont do business that way and prolly why i hate it at times ... greedy people get rich, nice people get run over ... 

FF6FD6AF-25A0-4074-815B-96E866073AD2_zps

give them a hollar and this is a handy car show schedule they make every year with all area events on it 

• Like 3

yes i get it ... they have done well them and there partner have 46 locations from wa to oregon to idaho to az and nevada... i worked for them for 15 years before i  wanted to dop my own thing now i miss having a day job at times...customers suck ...employees suck.... i suck 

oh and by the way them (IF) charging u cost was 74 bucks i paid retail and it was 55.00...what u got to say to that scooter...

little back story why i dont jive on IF,  besides my relation ... when times got tough they decided to load up a van and drive 70 miles to olympia and start selling stuff at ridiculous discounts ...more then they give there own customers local to swing the business away ad under cut our margin ... not really our style or business model and besdies most manufactures contract u to sell there stuff at a minimum profit and if you choose to mark it up then u do .... when the manufactures called them on it they blamed a rogue sales man named "geo"   but its what ever i just dont do business that way and prolly why i hate it at times ... greedy people get rich, nice people get run over ... 

give them a hollar and this is a handy car show schedule they make every year with all area events on it 

and the everett location was where i was planning on buying por-15 from

• Like 1

I say this morning you thought your parents owned I.F.

We don't buy from APS because they're a PPG store. PPG = Piss Poor Gloss. 

• Like 1

Well here is where we are after yesterday . First I would like to say :  WOW !  

We needed to raise 75.01 for super build primer . You  all raised 170 !   This allowed me the funds to get seam  sealer , sand paper , and the rest of prep material . which I was just going to cover myself . So thank you .

And then Jon stepped in and was able to get us the duraglas body filler from the family business . thanks jrock !    

I really am grateful for the help everyone , And as proof I spent most of the night  getting the truck ready . and today is going to be a long one . 

IMAG0464_zpsbshvbgfq.jpgIMAG0465_zpsyesndjjq.jpgIMAG0469_zpsvj3dk0sv.jpgIMAG0470_zpsg9tyxmdb.jpgIMAG0471_zpsyq788od3.jpg

• Like 8

I say this morning you thought your parents owned I.F.

We don't buy from APS because they're a PPG store. PPG = Piss Poor Gloss. 

Tim, i not here to get in a pissing match .. when they acquire stores they Don't change the name for awhile ... i am not up to speed on what they are doing ..shit i didnt even know they were in az and nevada now . i knew i recognized the name and assumed and u see where that got me ... it worked out for the truck ...I dont agree with I.F.'s business practices as shown by here pricing but thats not for me to judge ..people can charge and conduct themselves any way they want ... glad it got handled ...glad some people have positive experiences in everett and anywhere else ... I'm not here to drum up business just help get a truck done that i hope to win .. and yes ppg is not what it was twenty years ago but what paint company is ... its a tough industry and partly why i got out ... but then again my industry is no different in some ways .... just glad i could help out and sorry for albert going to the extra effort ... 

red eye that's a terrible match lol ... its green ... you know i hate green ......

now back on topic ... hows my truck coming ... will it be ready for me to pick up in june !!!!!!!

and al ... corborundum makes a roll of scotch bright thats about 45  bucks u can buy ... it last the same is in a better size 3" wide by like 40 feet and its perferated like every 6 inches and tears off .. better value and perfect hand sized ... i get so tired of tearing those sheets in half 3m makes ... we use them at my shop to prep aluminum saved me money and i dont find half wasted sheets laying on the floor ...

• Like 2

they need to expand into Canada

• Like 2

Wow, I didn't realize the truck was going to be fully done!  I thought it was going to get raffled/giveawayed just regular-like.  Pretty freakin' sweet!

This truck could be won for $5. Look through all the 80 pages.. and think about that! 

Crazy...

• Like 5