2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing those pics and the rough area around the seams reminded me.....those seams that are a few inches inside the lower corners of the front window are notorious for leaking!!!  Both my wife's 521 and Mend leak/leaked there.  Check them closely.  I sprayed a bit of soapy water on the outside and blew on the inside with an air gun....bubbles.....no good.  Now is the time to fix it.   A lot of times, from inside the cab, it looks like it's coming from closer toward the center because of the way the water will cling to the surface and run a few inches before it drips.  Anyway.....definitely give it a check now.

• Like 4

and a time fromae for when the top coat will be needed... i am gonna make a call or two

Thanks for donating for preparing supplies and primer .

As for the time frame : we are painting on Saturday , scooter stuff has already got his local supplier to donate the paint for the build . The only pieces we were missing were the filler and primer .

• Like 1

That's not a bummer !

They can still supply us with some duraglas , I will be headed over there in a couple of hours to get the primer . That would save us 80.00 that could be used on other needed stuff for the truck .

done its with your other stuff! under "al and metal work" kathy the manager knew about it 

• Like 6

its not at industrial finishes lol

wrong place its at

auto paint specialties  

50 State Hwy 99 N Eugene, OR

(541) 344-0734  talk to Kathy shes the manager

talk to kathy .... industrial finishes is a bunch of hobos ... so your filler is there ... hope that helps 

it might be signage of Wesco Autopaint now 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Automotive+Paint+Specialities/@44.056286,-123.130463,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xcc4d82be1e60d8e4

lol industrial finishes ... whoops ... that is my bad 

i guess i shoulda kept my nose out of this ...sorry to make u drive elsewhere

• Like 2