2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you guys doing the labor and transportation of parts are what is really bringing this build together!  I thank each one of you for your dedication!   I also would like to thank all of the people and companies that have donated parts and services!  What a team!

• Like 3

The next 4 weeks are going to be crazy !   

out of the 30 pins that dave " futofab" donated to give to people for doing labor , I have 8 pin left . So if you have not had the chance to come work on truck now is your chance . 

Please save a couple for my kids.....I told them about the post you made and they're STOKED!!

Draker , if you have any time Thursday / Friday I could use some help .

Those days might be tough. I work all day both of those days. But if you need to borrow the gun(s), please do. Just clean the shit of out em. I've also got a moisture separator and hoses and shit.

• Like 1

Those days might be tough. I work all day both of those days. But if you need to borrow the gun(s), please do. Just clean the shit of out em. I've also got a moisture separator and hoses and shit

cool that will save me from having to buy them right now , The primer/catalyst is going to cost me 100 .

Do you think you can bring that stuff by my place by tomorrow night ? If not I will gladly drive out and get it. 

• Like 1

IMAG3727_1_zpsxsu6zjqf.jpg
“DATSUN DRIVING CANBY FUN”
In celebration Datsuns Northwest is going to give away a 1970 Datsun 521 truck.
The truck is a 1970 Datsun 521, 1600, 4 speed truck.
The truck is being donated to Datsuns Northwest by Denmarkboy & Datslocos Datsun Club of California/Oregon/washigton

TICKET INFO : 5 DOLLARS EACH . LIMIT OF 200 TICKETS PER PERSON

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE RAFFLE WILL BE GOING TO CHARITY CHOOSEN BY : Datsuns Northwest
The finished truck will be raffled off at the 2015 10th annual “DATSUN DRIVING CANBY FUN” event on Sunday at the awards presentation. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event only and will be $5.00 each, must be present to win. The winner will receive a legal drivable 521 truck.

DONATED  CANBY TRUCK PARTS :    DONATED BY :                                                 
FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN ....................................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    ..........................................................................ratdat3
PARTS TRANSPORT & LABOR / FOOD / ROAD TRIP............................. hobospyder
TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam
DASH BOARD ............................................................................................. uberkevin
IGNITION SYSTEM & SWITCHES  ............................................................. charlie69
TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd
FRONT TURN LENSES ............................................................................... skyblue
POWDER COATING ..................................................................................... jrock4224
HOOD AND LABOR ...................................................................................... jester
KNOBS & SHIFTER ...................................................................................... mattndew76
521 TRUCK ................................................................................................... datslocos & denmarkboy
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................... ratsun
EVENT & RAFFLE ......................................................................................... datsuns northwest
PAYPAL & TOWING ....................................................................................... bowtie towing aka "Evil Santa"
BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ......................................................................... the graphics shop
STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS & HUBS........................................ wayno  
RATSUN GRILL BADGE & RATSUN SHIFT KNOB ....................................... Dime Dave 
CRAZY ROAD TRIP TO DONATE LABOR ......................................................Busta Nut
LABOR & ROAD TRIP ......................................................................................Farmer
CRAZY ROAD TRIP & LABOR ........................................................................ Eastbay521 & copilot
LABOR / LUNCH / LIQUIDS & REAR BRAKES................................................ Draker
HUB CAP .......................................................................................................... 67_1600
ENGINE  REBUILD ........................................................................................... Datsun life
REAR BRAKES & MANY LUNCHS & CARPET & VALVE COVER .................. ]2eDeYe
FUNDRAISING DONATION .............................................................................. Kirden
PAINTER & PAINT BOOTH / PAINT/ LABOR.....................................................scooter stuff 
FUNDRAISING DONATION .............................................................................. Seansm 10
DOGLEG 5 SPEED  &  TIRES   ......................................................................... harlow
DONATION / LABOR / ROAD TRIP / TRANSPORTAION................................. Rick-rat
DOOR RUBBERS  & LED LIGHTS ................................................................... Tendril
LABOR ................................................................................................................ Hogie
LABOR ................................................................................................................ h5wagaon
LABOR ................................................................................................................ Rhino13 

BODY PANEL DIPPING & BATTERY.................................................................. maltese

TAILGATE CABLES ............................................................................................ arizonajones

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.netplease make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :    ]2eDeYe   a6m-zero  Justin Berni    hobosyder

Charlie69  Gradyfest   zed 1     Lime D. ZezE     Janksun

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .
       87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps
                                                                          header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg
     674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps   1f652a55-984d-4366-9332-ef29def30cf7_zps                           2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zpssnapback.png
 ffa48b98-84b5-473c-81ca-598527282b62_zps1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.c.../bluehandsvideo.
 http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com        http://www.futofab.com/                       

https://www.facebook...939484376066394      

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD                                                                            labor                                                                                                        transportation                                                                                            window felts 

labor                                                                                          gas tank refurbish                        trans mount fab                           body work           

windshield rubber                          rear window rubber                               

• Like 1

I would never forget to 2 lead engine builders ... :D    I have their pins , would you like me to send em down to you ? 

Up to you.....I'll be there in a few weeks anyways.....might be nice to come back with the pins for the kids......

Also.....

.....the purchase I made from you is now my daughter's B-Day gift.....

.................she's stoked!!

• Like 3

In that case I will just leave them on the shelf and you can grab them when your here . 

my daughter moved to  Vancouver so her room is empty. Harolds bbq is all cleaned and ready to burn meat , And the spring weather has been awesome . it will be another great weekend doin cool datsun stuff . 

• Like 4

I just noticed Jrock's comment about the valve cover....too bad it's not blue.  The red looks great, but a blue matching the rims would be a killer touch!   If you run the one with the red stripes, there will need to be some kind of "tie in" with that color elsewhere......an accent, pinstripe.....hmmm....maybe do the valley that's in the middle of the grill....the one that runs horizontally. 

• Like 3

I just noticed Jrock's comment about the valve cover....too bad it's not blue.  The red looks great, but a blue matching the rims would be a killer touch!   If you run the one with the red stripes, there will need to be some kind of "tie in" with that color elsewhere......an accent, pinstripe.....hmmm....maybe do the valley that's in the middle of the grill....the one that runs horizontally. 

I think they all look nice , the silver / red striped one would be great with some blue on it I agree . To be honest with you, I've been so swamped lately I figured whatever you guys decided is good enough for me . . . :thumbup:  

• Like 1

I need to grab my pin, I keep forgetting about it.

I'll try to make it sometime this week, but I'm moving within the week so we'll see. It'll be a hell of a lot easier to show up once I live up that way.

• Like 1

Busta Nut......are you going to Canby this year?  My thought being....if you go and take the kids, have them presented at the event. :)

Never gonna miss another..............unless I'm hospitalized....

That is an awesome idea.....

.........unfortunately I won't be bringing them this year......

No significant other this year and I feel my son still needs too much attention for the long haul.....just got done potty training too so it's still iffy.....

........by next year I think he'll be good to go!!

My daughter can't wait.....she wants to go this year....I asked the baby mama to just bring her this year.....

.............that was squashed without hesitation..... :no:

• Like 1

isnt fun how woman ooze control regardless of what there kid may wanna do or be excited to take part in ... know that scenario well busta... just glad i got primary 

Don't get me started.......

• Like 1

OK folks..........NOW the dates are set.....

spoke with a couple guys who might wanna come up so official dates for truck engine delivery.......

May 7th....I'l stay to Sunday....leave in the afternoon....

May 7-10...........

That gives me no time to put the engine together.........I have my kids 2 out of the next 3 weekends.....

................I love challenges.......

:frantics: :hyper: :frantics: :hyper: :frantics: :hyper: :frantics: :hyper: :frantics: :hyper: :frantics: :hyper: :frantics: :hyper:

I get back from Texas on the seventh. I would come down and Olay either way
  • Like 2