2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Al, can we get a list of things we still needed for the truck? Funds included!

I have used these in the past.

Using the original fuse box layout wire the new fuse box the same.  Use the jumpers pieces as needed to configure new fuse block like the old one.  Place the correct amperage fuses in the new fuse box.  Label circuits accordingly and check all circuits.  Start vehicle and recheck circuits.

This by far is the easiest fuse box to use on the 320, 520, & 521 Datsun Trucks.

• Like 1

I have used these in the past.

Using the original fuse box layout wire the new fuse box the same.  Use the jumpers pieces as needed to configure new fuse block like the old one.  Place the correct amperage fuses in the new fuse box.  Label circuits accordingly and check all circuits.  Start vehicle and recheck circuits.

This by far is the easiest fuse box to use on the 320, 520, & 521 Datsun Trucks.

If you're up for it, the new box sounds like the better way to go......the glass fuse in the light circuit can melt and fail without blowing. 

• Like 3

This truck is gonna be worth a fortune.......SO sick!!

So much donated time and monies.......and everyone having a great time.......

I fuckin' love this shit!!!!!!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 5

Calling all you body guys , bring your skill and sanders , This Saturday will be the start of the bodywork . come lend your skills and earn a ratsun.net pin.

What is still needed for the build? If we are dipping anything how much do we need for that?

• Like 1

What is still needed for the build? If we are dipping anything how much do we need for that?

I know when scooter was here he suggested dipping , and he mentioned his cost is 75 a panel , so if we did the front clip it will cost 300.00 . I dont know / remember if we talked about doing the doors or not . This will save lots of labor , but it is currently beyond my budget . Suggestions ?

what is still needed for the build ? 

headliner 

heater rebuild 

carpet / flooring 

fluids 

gas tank refurbish 

tailgate chains

window felt

trans mount fab

dog leg driveline mod 

body work 

misc, hoses 

I am sure I am forgetting something .

• Like 2

I know when scooter was here he suggested dipping , and he mentioned his cost is 75 a panel , so if we did the front clip it will cost 300.00 . I dont know / remember if we talked about doing the doors or not . This will save lots of labor , but it is currently beyond my budget . Suggestions ?

Ratsun Garage sale?

• Like 1

what is still needed for the build ? 

headliner 

heater rebuild 

carpet / flooring 

fluids 

gas tank refurbish 

tailgate chains

window felt

trans mount fab

dog leg driveline mod 

body work 

misc, hoses 

I am sure I am forgetting something .

Al....send the heater up this way with anyone coming back this way from a weekend.   I should dig out what I have for Mend.....might just swap it out if I have everything.....if that's the case,  I'll pick it up when I get the other stuff.  Sorry.....thinking while typing. lol   Let me check on the Mend stuff and if I have it all, maybe someone can pick it up on the way down......not necessarily this weekend.

• Like 5

I can cover the cost of this, if that's what you want to do. Can't get up there to get my hands dirty, but still wanting to contribute.

• Like 5