2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat off topic to the current debate..but I was looking at my datsun key thinking damn is it worn out, then looked at my skyline key...

If someone could get the ball rolling would people be in to get ratsun blank keys cut? If funds are still lacking towards the remainder of the build anyways. Shirt match the shoes...key match the knob??

• Like 3

Where we started ,

IMAG4438_zpsm8xtnz6o.jpg

where we are , 

IMAG0204_zpsgybhqhgd.jpgIMAG0205_zps46pkcndc.jpgIMAG0206_zpszvb0mag3.jpgIMAG0207_zpsbavirfp0.jpgIMAG0211_zpsjayrnnxl.jpgIMAG0213_zpsfqiewicb.jpgIMAG0214_zps2znuuhou.jpg

Also received the upper bushings from mike yesterday  ( thanks mike ) . If I can stand up I will try working on the front end some more today. The back was a bit off a puzzle yesterday , like the wheel cylinders didn't come with any nuts , and originals were different . The rubber line has a larger fitting than the junction fitting . The auto parts stored ordered the wrong rear shocks , so i have to wait for replacements . But they had the fronts in stock so i went a head and got those 22 ea.

IMAG0200_zpsutfsmpef.jpg

Thanks to Harlow and Draker .  Harlow is a little camera shy, 

IMAG0203_zpshbtffifc.jpg

• Like 7

Somewhat off topic to the current debate..but I was looking at my datsun key thinking damn is it worn out, then looked at my skyline key...

If someone could get the ball rolling would people be in to get ratsun blank keys cut? If funds are still lacking towards the remainder of the build anyways. Shirt match the shoes...key match the knob??

I'd be in for some Ratsun Key blanks! Any chance they could be used for all 3 of my Datsuns?
  • Like 1

Hopefully I won't have to work during the next work party.... You can tell it's going to look good white seeing the shock mount and bump stop next to the blue! Looking good.

• Like 1

im still waiting for a cali caravan to hitch hike with

It'll happen sooner or later, im sure.

So down to go again.........maybe when Busta Nut gets the motor finished..

We have to set a deadline......

I'll get'er dun and we head up for a "Get the Canby Truck on the Road Weekend"......

I wanna see this thing go when I drop this engine in..... :w00t:  :hyper:  :frantics:

Something will be coming back with me too.... ;) ....hush hushhhhhhhh

• Like 7

man what an amazing thread,  its so good to see this community banding together.

if i was not on the other side of the world id be there to help

now tell me more about those shifter knobs?  a yellow would look great in my truck

massive kudos to you all,  amazing stuff

• Like 3