2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible!! 55 plus pages now! the 'Datsun' community as a whole owes Denmarkboy major accolades for creating the idea and donating so much(Truck-labor-etc). I am glad I was able to contribute some good stuff for this. Good feeling being part of something that will help make the world a better place.

• Like 5

I'm with UberKevin: Had planned on just showing up, but, the rear end in my service truck took a shit last Thursday. I spent the hole weekend putting my service body on the Dodge.

Looks like you guys made some serious progress. Nice job everyone! 

• Like 2

Incredible!! 55 plus pages now! the 'Datsun' community as a whole owes Denmarkboy major accolades for creating the idea and donating so much(Truck-labor-etc). I am glad I was able to contribute some good stuff for this. Good feeling being part of something that will help make the world a better place.

thanks Harlow , But this has been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. 

So far I've worked with 10 different datsun people . And  met 30 + related to donated parts 

I am the one the owes the community thanks, I never could have done this without all the help .

• Like 7

:rofl:

I totally remember doing that with the shitty slot car sets my dad would by me as a kid to get them funning again...

LOL!!  Yep.......used a big one to do the top of the track rails.  I just did it the other day with our ceiling fan remote.  They have the rubbery push buttons....that's typically just pushing on a grid on the circuit board.  When they get to the point you have to push hard, pull it apart and clean the grids with the eraser.....works like new now. :)

• Like 3

I am going to try to come down this Sunday, anybody got a place in the area to crash Saturday night?

I can make you a spot if I know u arr coming. U will have to overlook the clutter, ie:15+chainsaws, Schwinn's, fishing tackle, tools, hardware, car/moto parts, etc.

Can line u out n hang a key outside so u can come-n-go az needed. Might go to dads' this weekend but either way u have a spot 2 sleep/shower etc.

• Like 1

I am going to try to come down this Sunday, anybody got a place in the area to crash Saturday night?

Well you could stay with me ,  I think my daughter is going to be out of town . I will have to text and check on that .

But I wont be here Sunday, if you want to come down and work on the truck Sunday your more than welcome to. 

• Like 2