2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truck is getting ready to go the datslocos camp out , 5 1/2 hour trip . Hogie is going to be driving the truck. It's great to get to share it with the people that built it.

Pictures of the truck in the forest of California this coming weekend .

Stay tuned ! More to come.

• Like 9

Been chattin' with Al....

"You could post this picture for me on the Canby truck thread. I can't post from my phone here. It was of the truck after an hour on the road near Klamath Falls Oregon doing 65 non stop. Hogie behind the wheel."

FF95E470-158B-4619-8B7B-76537A38DF21_zps

........get home soon so you can post the rest bro......let me know if you need anything....

• Like 8
  • 3 months later...

I worked on that fucking thing AFTER it was delivered ...  Seriously who leaves the WHOLE steering system FINGER FUCKING TIGHT ????  WHO ???  YOU??

Because it's to ironic not to mention. 

Rick was actually the one who installed the steering, front suspension and brakes. Not me. 

Thanks to Rick,Harlow,Craig , we had a great day she is ready for a body . after a couple calls and text to mike we got this this all together and the bed on saw horses in the shop .

IMAG0218_zps1czrtf3c.jpgIMAG0246_zpsys5udwnm.jpgIMAG0247_zpsxmrlazis.jpgIMAG0248_zpsjb3driso.jpgIMAG0249_zpsbmekv6jy.jpgIMAG0250_zpsk11f9uud.jpg

IMAG0577_zpssscupfbc.jpg

e48a67ca-8869-4679-bb7b-0961ef7ea901_zps

IMAG0572_zpsreyav8mb.jpg

• Like 4

As an uninvolved observer everything about this truck has been amazing.

A community coming together to build a sweet truck.

Followed by the majic ticket that passed around landing in the hands of a member who recently lost a truck due to a traffic accident.

Then shit hits the fan and everyone is an ass and the truck sux.

Member with truck has a health issue truck finds new home.

Time goes by people move on, then the pot gets stirred and shit flys again.

Now irony..... I love this truck.

• Like 5

In my opinion, the truck is Perfect, no matter what needs done to it.  that truck is the result of the group of people who worked on it, [myself included, although I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked to do on the project.] & the community that supported it's build.  I was happy to see Rick win it, then happy to hear Al had it back, now I am happy to hear that Jrock has it.  I know it will be taken care of,& appreciated.  someone outside our community couldn't do that.

• Like 7