• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'85 720 4x4 NISSAN grill emblem.

Is that the hulk???? I would never have known that. Or that it's a

4 X 4 

TRUCK

Actually that is correct front emblem for this truck. This is an LG61, in around 79 Nissan started using that emblem on Patrols until then end of the classics in the early 80's. I believe the 720 would be bright orange, no? 

And ya, Hulk seems to be the theme. Where's my puke smiley!? 

Cheers

Diggin' the Cadillac emblem on the hood..

It actually says "Nissan" and is a copy of the caddy emblem. Popular with the bolt-on crowds in Colombia. I actually might pimp it on the right truck. The rest of it, blah! Funny thing is in Colombia they think all this stick on crap makes it worth more. For me, I would pay less since I have to remove all the crap, find some decent wheels and buy new tires. 

It is odd but these old classic 4wds have become popular with the younger crowd and modifying to look like this, down in Colombia that is. They even deck them all out with HUGE speakers and subs and go to car shows to show them off. I don't get it myself. But hey it takes all types I guess and they are saving them from the scrap yard. And we could revert it back to a real Nissan. Just sucks if they started chucking things like vintage seats in favor of super butt ugly ones that are way out of place in an old truck. Or cutting big holes in the body for things like those hood mounted mirrors. I didn't even realize that was what those were until somebody said it. I though they might be train horns.  :rofl: 

Cheers

Post cars you can't stand. 

This one...

IMG_20141120_135513380_zpse8f51b00.jpg

2013 Toyota Sienna. 

AC servo mode motor made just a bit too much noise for the customer's liking(which they bought from a different Toyota dealership.)

20K miles. 

Only way to get to the motor is to separate the blower/condensor and the heater core. 

Only way to do that is to do what is pictured. 

This "Magic Box of Death" is located between those 2 bars pointing toward the windshield.

That steel structure has like 8 mounting points that fit into the "box." Fucking jigsaw puzzle.

FML. Hopefully, never again.

• Like 3

Post cars you can't stand. 

This one...

IMG_20141120_135513380_zpse8f51b00.jpg

2013 Toyota Sienna. 

AC servo mode motor made just a bit too much noise for the customer's liking(which they bought from a different Toyota dealership.)

20K miles. 

Only way to get to the motor is to separate the blower/condensor and the heater core. 

Only way to do that is to do what is pictured. 

This "Magic Box of Death" is located between those 2 bars pointing toward the windshield.

That steel structure has like 8 mounting points that fit into the "box." Fucking jigsaw puzzle.

FML. Hopefully, never again.

Jobs like that are what made me start bartending.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...