POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart car, or stupid hipster bullshit? I think we know were this is going.

hipsnart.jpg

This stick of shit two seater shoebox has a 1.0L I3 70HP engine and yet only gets 34mpg city / 38 hwy and 36 mph Average. Here comes the stupid part, a Golf TD gets 38 average mpg, so does the Ford Fiesta, and the Scion iQ gets 37 average. All of these other high milage cars seat four, and have actual room for stuff, you know like groceries and pets.

• Like 2

How much more does the Tesla cost?

When the Leaf was released it was getting twice the mileage the Roadster was getting at a fraction of the cost. 

Nothing wrong with the Leaf.

About $70K more, but I don't think the leaf gets 400 mile per charge though. I know the Leaf doesn't accelerate 0-60 in 3.7 sec, or have a Lotus tuned chassis and suspension, 6 piston Brembo brakes, carbon fiber body, or custom 16X8 alloy wheels. Not to mention Passion. I agree nothing wrong with the Leaf, but it's not a Tesla Roadster S

• Like 1

For the record, when the Leaf was introduced in 2011 it got you 84 miles on a single charge. 

Cruising on the highway at 55 miles per hour, the 2011 Roadster S 2.0 could travel 300 miles on a single charge. The new S can go 400 miles.

• Like 1

X2 Q. You know that inevitable question when drinking with buddies "If you could have any car..." I have always said a Datsun 510. I know myself and if a owned a Mclaren P1 I would be too self conscious to drive a car like that. If I had $2mil to build what ever car I wanted I would build a 510 that was faster than the P1. What can I say, I'm a simple guy.

• Like 2

royal-enfield-bullet.jpg

I used to be curious about this bike, but now these things kinda annoy me. If you are gonna reissue a Royal Enfeild why the ugly one?

Solo seat , fake hardtail, pre 65 look with post honda blinkers, down tuned fuel injection for you're safety. 500cc that probably bottoms out at 70mph. Over 400 pounds, 

Spoked tires for a street bike, lastly no room between bars and seat, lame riding possition.

Every thing is one big contradiction, British bike made in India.

SRT4 was a dog turd.

Sure-it was better than a Neon. But not by much.

If they were so shit hot why make them for only two years... and where are they today? I haven't seen one in 8-10 years. Totally forgot about them.