• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You two are fucked up. You could probably find out everything about him in 20 minutes on line. So I haven't seen the 'news' today but is there any more information about the shooter? and if there is none, are you guys going to assume there was some conspiracy covering his tracks? Lack of motive means he definitely had help covering it up???

Man I know how it sounds , but we all thought things were simple at one point. None of the evidence of cover up ever makes you entertain the idea?

Tough to do when seemingly everything is not fully explained I understand.

Put yourself in some tinfoil shoes

Number of guns does not equate to higher or lower threat to society.. neither does amount of ammo.

Those are not metrics that equate to level of crazy.. people collect things. People have hobbies.

Except in this case (and others) where if the shooter didn't have all he wanted to have could he have killed 58 people with a pistol and six bullets ? 

Man I know how it sounds , but we all thought things were simple at one point. None of the evidence of cover up ever makes you entertain the idea?

Tough to do when seemingly everything is not fully explained I understand.

Put yourself in some tinfoil shoes

What evidence of cover up ? it's only been a couple of days.

• Like 1

I thought you didn't watch news, Mike, which is it?

I catch some news about 10 min (or less) a day. Today it was less than 3 min as you could see they were just going to go on and on and on about it with nothing new. New developments! But they weren't really developments at all, more like bait and switch. If only he had been a cult member....

Said I don't watch TV. Meaning anything else programed. Maybe once a year I work out of town and sit in a hotel room in the evening. There's nothing but cable TV. If lucky there's a movie but I can't believe the absolute shit that others must watch. I don't miss it one bit. I hear more news here although you have to wade through the hip deep shit and run it through a fine filter as well.  

• Like 1

Except in this case (and others) where if the shooter didn't have all he wanted to have could he have killed 58 people with a pistol and six bullets ?

No, but he could with a truck. Should we limit the size of vehicles? Or the number of vehicles?

Is a person with 50 vehicles not mentally fit?

Again, it's not a metric that defines a person's mental state.

• Like 1

Benzo's. Once again the killer was on Benzos. Every fucking recent whack job killer has been on this newer class of anxiety meds. I'm done questioning it. I've known personally friends on this drug turn fucking nuts angry killer mode. Even took his own life as a result. Run the fucking headline. Fuck pharma!

• Like 4

Benzo's. Once again the killer was on Benzos. Every fucking recent whack job killer has been on this newer class of anxiety meds. I'm done questioning it. I've known personally friends on this drug turn fucking nuts angry killer mode. Even took his own life as a result. Run the fucking headline. Fuck pharma!

Still waiting for the psychotic motive.

People with a mental disorder go  'round the bend' and you think that's strange? They might all be smokers or right handed or live at addresses with even numbers too..

• Like 1

No, but he could with a truck. Should we limit the size of vehicles? Or the number of vehicles?

Is a person with 50 vehicles not mentally fit?

Again, it's not a metric that defines a person's mental state.

...so a person that hoards things does not have a mental issue.
  • Like 1

People with a mental disorder go 'round the bend' and you think that's strange? They might all be smokers or right handed or live at addresses with even numbers too..

Mike, I advise you to read even a tiny amount on this class of drug benzodiazepines. They even list agressive behavior and suicide. If you've not known anyone who has taken or abused this class of drug, then I wouldn't expect you to believe me. I bet 125 CSL would have something to say on them as well (works in medicine). These drugs have a very long half life in the system and accumulate quickly as your tolerance keeps swelling. A relatively normal guy pulling shit like this 4 months after starting his prescription just makes a fuck ton of sense after seeing what I've seen.

• Like 1

...you have a source for this info. Or speculation.

Mike, I advise you to read even a tiny amount on this class of drug benzodiazepines. They even list agressive behavior and suicide. If you've not known anyone who has taken or abused this class of drug, then I wouldn't expect you to believe me. I bet 125 CSL would have something to say on them as well (works in medicine). These drugs have a very long half life in the system and accumulate quickly as your tolerance keeps swelling. A relatively normal guy pulling shit like this 4 months after starting his prescription just makes a fuck ton of sense after seeing what I've seen.

You said every recent whack case was using them. I don't know, so how do you know this?

So....again it goes full circle, fuck you big pharma!!!, I hope every last soul that was affected by this travesty takes a good look at this and goes after those responsible, no matter what party every one responsible for this drug hitting the market has to pay, fuck them all!