Not sure if this carries much weight, being from CNN and all.. but here you go. Reported on twitter by:  @kincannon_show

"CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained."

oddly enough, Huma only seemed worried about impending child abuse regarding her favorite 1950s sitcom character. she was heard to utter, "Dear God - my poor little Beaver is in for a pounding tonight."

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides that.. But somewhat related.

It's painfully obvious the left is having a breakdown. And I say that from a very neutral standpoint. If alt-right is a thing, some people might think I'm Ctrl+Alt+Right. I spend several hours per day, reading/watching news. From the left, right, center.. international news.. you name it. I don't feel like I'm on any side, I'm just informed. You have to hear the arguments from both sides, then decide what resonates with you.

In the case of the left, you can attribute a few things for all this butthurt.

First, the pollsters. They colluded with the DNC (wikileaks) to oversample democrats when polling. As a result, Killary had a commanding lead in almost all polls. Those which sampled accurately where dismissed by the media.

Second, the media. They colluded with the DNC and pushed their agenda throughout. (wikileaks) They pumped up the left with completely biased coverage. They play the race card at every opportunity, they are dividing the nation.

Third, Soros. This man is pure evil. He funds media outlets to push his agenda, he funds organizations like moveon.org and united we dream as well as others to incite violence and start riots. He has been involved in almost all riots you see on TV. He funds the DNC.. He funds elections around the globe to push his agenda.. He is wanted dead or alive in Russia for these acts.

(Cut)

This. Fucking this exactly. Wish I could like this twice for truth.
  • Like 3

the man who called Obama an SOB has announced it's open season on drug dealers:

‘Do it yourself if you have a gun’: Duterte tells folks to kill drug dealers

MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine president-elect has encouraged the public to help him in his war against crime, urging citizens with guns to shoot and kill drug dealers who resist arrest and fight back in their neighbourhoods.

In a nationally televised speech late Saturday, Rodrigo Duterte told a huge crowd in the southern city of Davao that Filipinos who help him battle crime will be rewarded.

“Please feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have the gun — you have my support,” Duterte said, warning of an extensive illegal drug trade that involves even the country’s police.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/do-it-yourself-if-you-have-a-gun-philippine-president-encourages-average-citizens-to-kill-drug-dealers

• Like 3