OK, so on the Federal Level, it is mostly all a GOP show, but meanwhile, here in California, we are truly fucked! More debt is coming our way, more gun control and Pot is now legal and the Fucking Devil, Kamala Harris, is on her way to Washington. 

Yeah, it is a mixed feelings kind of day.

Can't be a gun lover and vote Blue. Just don't work.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that all of us need to understand what is likely going to happen here, we seen a little yesterday when the stock markets started falling even before anyone had a clue what was going to happen, the rich are going to start bailing if they think the gravy train is going to end, we could have a worse collapse of the economy than what happened in 2008, I really hope it doesn't happen, but brace yourselves.

I also suspect that Obama will pardon Hilary Clinton before he leaves office so that she and Bill don't have to flee this country that made them filthy rich.

Oh Yea, did everyone notice how stunned all the rich folks on TV were when they seen what was happening, at first they were confused, then most came to the same reality the rest of us live in.

the look on John Podesta's face this mourning was absolutely priceless 

• Like 3

Celebrities that threatened to leave if Trump wins:

• Amy (unfunny) schumer
  • Lena Dunham
  • Barbra Streisand
  • Bryan Cranston
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Amy Schumer
  • Jon Stewart
  • Cher
  • Chelsea Handler
  • Samuel L. Jackson
  • Whoopi Goldberg
  • Neve Campbell
  • Keegan-Michael Key
  • George Lopez
  • Ne-Yo
  • Rev. Al Sharpton
  • Raven-Symoné

George Lopez - will miss him but we still got the re-runs. Love that show

• Like 4

Not entirely true, RW.

My stance on the presidential election may lean opposite of the masses in this thread, but you couldn't be more wrong if you were painted orange...

I will tell you now...I have small children, 2 out of 3 are special needs. Single income family. And I have no shame...we get assistance.

I am in absolute fear of my family's well-being.

Republic agenda? Gato and kids be living in a box. Without healthcare.

Clinton vs Trump? Yeah. Good luck. We're all fucked.

• Like 2

Cuz Merica??? tread back to it roots:

21678842_zpskzrdsxwo.jpg

thank a PC liberal for Trump

Many will say Trump won because he successfully capitalized on blue collar workers' anxieties about immigration and globalization. Others will say he won because America rejected a deeply unpopular alternative. Still others will say the country is simply racist to its core.

But there's another major piece of the puzzle, and it would be a profound mistake to overlook it. Overlooking it was largely the problem, in the first place.

Trump won because of a cultural issue that flies under the radar and remains stubbornly difficult to define, but is nevertheless hugely important to a great number of Americans: political correctness.

More specifically, Trump won because he convinced a great number of Americans that he would destroy political correctness.

I have tried to call attention to this issue for years. I have warned that political correctness actually is a problem on college campuses, where the far-left has gained institutional..........

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr

• Like 3

Not entirely true, RW.

My stance on the presidential election may lean opposite of the masses in this thread, but you couldn't be more wrong if you were painted orange...

I will tell you now...I have small children, 2 out of 3 are special needs. Single income family. And I have no shame...we get assistance.

I am in absolute fear of my family's well-being.

Republic agenda? Gato and kids be living in a box. Without healthcare.

Clinton vs Hillary? Yeah. Good luck. We're all fucked.

You don't follow economics based on your post here, obamacare is collapsing under its own weight, you would have lost your "insurance" regardless, at least now there will be an attempt to salvage something out of it (if its not too late already), thats a fact, take it to the bank, or just keep believing the biggest lie in american history.

• Like 4

You don't follow economics based on your post here, obamacare is collapsing under its own weight, you would have lost your "insurance" regardless, at least now there will be an attempt to salvage something out of it (if its not too late already), thats a fact, take it to the bank, or just keep believing the biggest lie in american history.

Yep. The cost of insurance for my family skyrocketed after pieceofshitcare, to the point we had to go with a low premium super high deductible plan just to get by. I'm looking forward to the plan that was scoffed at by obammer and his cronies.

• Like 6

FWIW my comment about this thread being Republican and Insomniacs Democrats was tounge in cheek and not a shot at gato plano.

Drakers right, for you Muricans it should! be bipartisan.

For us armchair observers at the bottom of the world map, as long as we play nice I say its open season.

I still wanna know what happened to the consumate professional, champion of the people, the girl who was going to get out of bed every morning and think what she could do to make life better for Muricans blah blah blah, when the reality set in that all the lies, conniving, petty politics, false promises to the faithful, payoffs, dodgy dealings, kickbacks etc went down the toilet like a flushed steaming turd that her whole existance is!

I think my Straylian brother VTR was on the money. Sitting locked away having a Nuclear reactor sized meltdown and choking the life outta cute little puppies and kittens (great line by the way) till she could be sedated. I thought the bitch had balls? Clearly not when she couldnt face the faithful masses that bought her lies like a 50 cent ice cream.

I cant wait to see the turncoats come out of the woodwork and start exposing the dodgy dealings; this is going to be fun to watch.

• Like 5

Maybe someone else can offer a more educated stance on why trump is good for us...something different than Hillary is a crook, or politics is broken...or trump is a business success.

Trump has no agenda. He has no plan. He suckered his way in on the fact that difference is inevitable.

His plan is to run Paul Ryan's agenda. Which scared the shit out of my demographic just 4 years ago. And now? Still freaked the fuck out.

• Like 2

Trump has no agenda.

This may come as a surprise to you Gato, NO politician who gains the highest office in their land has an agenda.

They run with "thought bubbles" fed to them by their trusted advisers and big business supporters, and these thought bubbles often only become Public policy if supported by the party majority. At least thats how it works down here.

• Like 5