Oh,righty.

Trump has confirmed that Bill Clinton and he were out playing golf together when Bill suggested to the Donald that he run for POTUS.

That part actually puts a hole in my theory. I'm not sure how to incorporate that piece

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got quite the Ego. But he's smart. He knows this is a huge net gain regardless of the White House appointment. In fact, he'd likely lose money. Maybe? Not sure...

If the Donald was to be POTUS he'd have a lot less of a capacity to involve himself in business deals but thus far Donald Trump has not lost money campaigning.

There's not clarity on what he's been doing with donations that people are sending to him,charities he will publicly claim he's given to he's actually simply done clever accounting from one subsidiary to another to make things look good at a cursory look.

In any case,those who run for POTUS do not do so for the direct monetary gains but rather for the acclaim and other access the office brings during and after holding office.

• Like 2

That was an interesting read. Kinda funny how one agent is so privy to all that information.

Yeah, good point. But if they were part of the CF investigation.. lots of details would present themselves.

• Like 2

Yeah, good point. But if they were part of the CF investigation.. lots of details would present themselves.

The data would have been split up for screening to reduce full disclosures, unless he had a higher classification. 

That is if its anything like data recovery and processing from the JSOC

The data would have been split up for screening to reduce full disclosures, unless he had a higher classification. 

That is if its anything like data recovery and processing from the JSOC

Probably right.. about that. Although, when you get beat down from above I'm sure wheels start to squeak.

• Like 1

One third of the voting population of this country are voting for Trump, all these people getting together talking about what a mess this whole thing is seem to forget about this fact, the fact that maybe 70/80 million people??? are not happy about how this country is being run, and these people/commentators on TV don't even talk about that, you think things are going to get better when Hilary wins, no freaking way, when she continues on business as usual I do believe that this country could see protests this country has never seen before, it's possible that mass amounts of people will show up to these protests, and people will start dying.

I heard somewhere, not sure where now that if Trump dropped out, Johnson would likely win, as all Trump supporters would vote for him, and the ones on the fence would also vote for Johnson, and Hilary would lose, all I can say is that I wish that would happen as I am voting for Johnson, but the ones talking about this scenario seem to think that Trump will never drop out, he is in it till the end.

• Like 1

It's difficult with fewer starts because all the builders are at the Can/US border building a wall.

It's a sacrifice I think we can make if it prevents the next Justin Bieber or Nickleback,

• Like 6

the author dumps on Trump quite hard but also makes some valid points.

How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind

"Nothing that happens outside the city matters!" they say at their cocktail parties, blissfully unaware of where their food is grown. Hey, remember when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans? Kind of weird that a big hurricane hundreds of miles across managed to snipe one specific city and avoid everything else. To watch the news (or the multiple movies and TV shows about it), you'd barely hear about how the storm utterly steamrolled rural Mississippi, killing 238 people and doing an astounding $125 billion in damage.

But who cares about those people, right? What's newsworthy about a bunch of toothless hillbillies crying over a flattened trailer? New Orleans is culturally important. It matters.

To those ignored, suffering people, Donald Trump is a brick chucked through the window of the elites. "Are you assholes listening now?"

The foundation upon which America was undeniably built -- family, faith, and hard work -- had been deemed unfashionable and small-minded. Those snooty elites up in their ivory tower laughed as they kicked away that foundation, and then wrote 10,000-word thinkpieces blaming the builders for the ensuing collapse.

See, rural jobs used to be based around one big local business -- a factory, a coal mine, etc. When it dies, the town dies. Where I grew up, it was an oil refinery closing that did us in. I was raised in the hollowed-out shell of what the town had once been. The roof of our high school leaked when it rained. Cities can make up for the loss of manufacturing jobs with service jobs -- small towns cannot. That model doesn't work below a certain population density.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

• Like 1

It's difficult with fewer starts because all the builders are at the Can/US border building a wall.

Canada is building a wall?

Well I can't blame you, we have a cancer in this country, look who we have running for President, a couple of malignant tumors.

How would you know about how the housing market is anyway, aren't you on a prison island that lets you out once a year for good behavior so you can get your Candy fix.

• Like 1

I can only forgive them for those two abominations because of the two national treasures they gave us.

_9Kn4W.gif

Bill Shatner is another.

Canada is building a wall?

Well I can't blame you, we have a cancer in this country, look who we have running for President, a couple of malignant tumors.

How would you know about how the housing market is anyway, aren't you on a prison island that lets you out once a year for good behavior so you can get your Candy fix.

.................................................  yes... that's true

• Like 1

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10313

This one is interesting.... Appears Clinton campaign was getting nervous about a Mike Bloomberg run for president. They are already selling off positions..

They were in contact with the Bloomberg camp and asked this:

"Is there something Mike Bloomberg would want to do in his life in an Admin? Is like Ambassador to China way too small?"