• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49523/trump-campaign-bad-polls-bad-surrogates/

I am really enjoying watching this asshole implode.

Not one to take part in schadenfreude but this guy truly deserves it.

Hey Don the con, karma's a bitch eh?

You have learned too late that you cannot run from yourself!!!!!

lol. I guess I'm watching a different trainwreck.

I agree. Watched that pile of shit and I want my time back. 

• Like 2

Would VTR or RW please chime in as to what is allowed in AUS please? Also has the efforts to control the remaining allowed weapons ended, or is there still rumblings of total bans?

Since the Port Arthur Massacre and the subsequent changes to Federal/State Laws on ownership and importation of firearms,gun ownership did drop but then in recent times there's been a small uptake % wise (unsure the totality of reasons).

Full automatic is outright not allowed bar people who are armourers and even then they have to have a specific cited reason for the permit to be granted,semi automatic is in the most restricted ownership category in all states and territories.

Your garden variety rifle is probably the least difficult to obtain a permit for with pistols (from revolver to semi auto pistol) being regarded as only appropriate in two or so categories for ownership.

Occasionally someone from an interest group will make some headline about gun control but it dies given that even the politicians are satisfied with the level of controls and the various firearms groups have representation from either the National Party (a country/famer based party) who is the partner party in our centre right party of conservatives or the actual Sporting Shooters party.

Total ban has never been floated at all.

• Like 3

First up, we are trending on twitter. A lot more traction today than yesterday.. which is proving my theory. If you leak the information over several days, the audience builds until we reach the finish line.

That is, until it's censored.. by the man.

• Like 2