What really scares me is that in the late 90s early 2000s Trump and the Clinton's were very chummy together. That sick twisted part of my brain has to wonder if some wife swapping sex video will show up with them.

I'm now going to go apply copious amounts of high grade alcohol to try to erase that particular mental image.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell!!

Milo just posted an anouncment from Anonymous claiming they have hacked into Jeffery Epstiens server and recovered a video of former President Clinton having sex with a 13 year old during a visit to orgy island....

If this is true!!!! That guy needs to be sentenced to a long prison sentence!!

• Like 2

I doubt that video exists. But a significant distraction from trumps road rash of a month. The timing is too perfect. The delivery mechanism to calculated. I'm skeptical. i hope not.

Doesn't even matter, because it's a underage video it can't be posted to prove or disprove. Even if true they'll only go after the people who post it, not Clinton.

• Like 1

Here is how this will all play out:

Hillary will be elected.

It will come out that there are discrepancies in the voting.

The right will claim voter fraud. it will not be seriously covered by the media, except to poke fun at the crazy people.

Trump will parlay this into some kind of financial advantage, either a news network or TV show he is associated with but not running.

The some kind of war or war mongering will pull the news attention away from the voting.

The local and congressional makeup will change a few years later in response.

Not one damn thing will happen to the Clintons, although, I do expect Bill to end up dead or hospitalized in the next 2 years to get him out of the way.

Holy hell!!

Milo just posted an anouncment from Anonymous claiming they have hacked into Jeffery Epstiens server and recovered a video of former President Clinton having sex with a 13 year old during a visit to orgy island....

If this is true!!!! That guy needs to be sentenced to a long prison sentence!!

milo & anon tend to back up their claims but who knows.

nate silver who called the 2008 & 2012 presidential elections with stunning accuracy says hillary has it locked up. she may well have but in October of 1980 Gallup had Jimmy Carter 47, Ronald Reagan 39. That election two weeks later ended up in a landslide that was so big that Carter conceded before California closed. Trump ain't Reagan - true - but people never hated Carter like so many hate hillary.

• Like 1

No way he was stupid enough to allow any sort of recording device at any illegal outing, I don't buy that one, Clintons are too good at covering their tracks.

Epstein had cameras planted everywhere to entrap. It may be a solid but who knows

Wait, Filling a speaker spot.. with Jeb Bush? Interchangeable pieces, they are.

To: john.podesta@gmail.com

Date: 2015-01-23 21:01

Subject: Re: HRC and the Business Council

many thanks..fyi, I also talked to Dennis Chang — they are moving quickly to fill the dinner speaker spot and are talking about trying to get Jeb Bush if HRC can’t do it — and I am hoping to save them from that effort!!!!

Clinton Cash.. 

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8396

To: blindsey@clintonfoundation.org, lgraham@clintonfoundation.org, doug@presidentclinton.com, justin@presidentclinton.com 

Date: 2012-04-16 18:56

Subject: Qatar, Brazil, Peru, Malawi, Rwanda

"QATAR - Would like to see WJC(BILL) "for five minutes" in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC's birthday in 2011."