Umm Mr. Dew sir, is it okay if I call you that? I mean Mattndew it sounds a little…you know…at any rate Mattndew is more apropos to a pizza faced adolescent than someone of your obvious intellectual prowess…

At any rate I just noticed your footer, “ An idea doesn’t work unless you do”….

Wow.

Lemme say it again,

Wow.

It’s taken me a little time to wrap my head around it but I think I got it, lemme run this past you….so I’m not working now, I mean I was working before in the morning but now I am taking a break and uh, typing this missive and I had this idea.. and it was a great idea… an idea of a sandwich, perhaps turkey breast and havarti cheese with some pickles and tomatoes, perhaps a dash of vinegar and oil and maybe some tasty coleslaw on the side.

So I got this idea of a tasty sandwich and I am sitting on my ass and the sandwich is not happening. Do you mean then that I actually have to get up and make the sandwich in order for my idea of a delicious sandwich to manifest itself in reality?

Oh, please say yes, please say yes! I do so want to be on the same page as you, as you are so knowledgeable about everything in the world that you have gleaned from living in and never leaving the small town you were born in!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it before and I'll say it again,

Trump is the wrong dictator for the job.

So instead you want the right dictator in Hillary.....well....i sure as hell hope you know what you're getting, cuz i do....fuck....i come from one....and its not as promising as you might think it is, don't get fooled again!, we've been getting fucked since Kennedy was assassinated!

So instead you want the right dictator in Hillary.....well....i sure as hell know what you're getting, cuz i do....fuck....i come from one....and its not as promising as you might think it is, don't get fooled again!, we've been getting fucked since Kennedy was assassinated!

Who said I am voting for Hillary?

I changed my mind.

I seem to remember you being a Trump supporter about 30 or 40 pages back chief!

Umm Mr. Dew sir, is it okay if I call you that? I mean Mattndew it sounds a little…you know…at any rate Mattndew is more apropos to a pizza faced adolescent than someone of your obvious intellectual prowess…

At any rate I just noticed your footer, “ An idea doesn’t work unless you do”….

Wow.

Lemme say it again,

Wow.

It’s taken me a little time to wrap my head around it but I think I got it, lemme run this past you….so I’m not working now, I mean I was working before in the morning but now I am taking a break and uh, typing this missive and I had this idea.. and it was a great idea… an idea of a sandwich, perhaps turkey breast and havarti cheese with some pickles and tomatoes, perhaps a dash of vinegar and oil and maybe some tasty coleslaw on the side.

So I got this idea of a tasty sandwich and I am sitting on my ass and the sandwich is not happening. Do you mean then that I actually have to get up and make the sandwich in order for my idea of a delicious sandwich to manifest itself in reality?

Oh, please say yes, please say yes! I do so want to be on the same page as you, as you are so knowledgeable about everything in the world that you have gleaned from living in and never leaving the small town you were born in!

ha ha ha fucking deep dude.

I expected nothing less than your repeated oral flatulence. Back up your position or don't..

ha ha ha fucking deep dude.

I expected nothing less than your repeated oral flatulence. Back up your position or don't..

Oral is spoken, this is written Mr. Semantic genius.

Okay, enough time wasted goodbye people, keep yourselves warm and safe!

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49523/trump-campaign-bad-polls-bad-surrogates/

I am really enjoying watching this asshole implode.

Not one to take part in schadenfreude but this guy truly deserves it.

Hey Don the con, karma's a bitch eh?

You have learned too late that you cannot run from yourself!!!!!

So you dont like Trump,please tell us whats better about the alternative.

Oral is spoken, this is written Mr. Semantic genius.

Okay, enough time wasted goodbye people, keep yourselves warm and safe!

Your depth is amazing. 

I have yet to see anything to substantiate your claims. I have seen your typical thrashing floundering responses, but never have I seen you actually use intellectual argument. You were asked to support your position and you cannot.

We get that you hate anything contrary to your thinking. 

Here is the cold hard fact that everyone on here faces. NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHO IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT. We don't have the definitive information that could substantiate a concrete answer until NOV-9 

Fact: dhp doesn't know who will be the next president. You can only speculate so GTFOH. 

• Like 1

If you people really want to get aggravated, search electoral college and read how it works, three quarters of the people in a state can vote for Trump, but the electors can vote for who ever they want, they can vote for Hilary even though Trump won in their state.

I tried searching the names of the electors in my state, I could not get a list of their names, this is starting to look like a crooked system from the ground up.

Trump is not going to be president, even if Hilary died before the election he would be not president, this corrupt government will not except anyone except Hilary.

All any of us can do is start voting out the folks that are in office now, as that is the only way we will ever get term limits right now, and vote for folks that believe in term limits, and eventually there will be enough of them in office to change the constitution so that term limits will be the law of the land.

Once this happens then maybe these new folks can vote to take the money out of politics, make it a crime of treason to except money from anyone, and if they do and are convicted of it, they will be executed.

I don't expect any of this to happen in my life time, but I can see them making this country just like the Russia we hear about in my life time, like government folks showing up at ones door and taking them away to never be seen again.

• Like 2

Again, Alex Jones (I hate to quote his nutty ass) reported earlier this week there will be reports coming out of Trump assault and rape allegations. That's reiterated in the 4chan screen cap above..

And it's starting to filter out in the MSM as anticipated. 

Interpret this as you will...

• Like 2

Again, Alex Jones (I hate to quote his nutty ass) reported earlier this week there will be reports coming out of Trump assault and rape allegations. That's reiterated in the 4chan screen cap above..

And it's starting to filter out in the MSM as anticipated. 

Interpret this as you will...

You know....i just can't bare watching that man....something that i just don't like about him...his voice maybe?, demeaner?....i just can't stand 5 seconds of him, i don't have issue with the other hosts of infowars.

You know....i just can't bare watching that man....something that i just don't like about him...his voice maybe?, demeaner?....i just can't stand 5 seconds of him, i don't have issue with the other hosts of infowars.

He has some really good reporters working for him, but holy crap AJ screaming sets off my fight or flight.

• Like 2

Lets not forget.. There is a big date in October.

October 26th, Hillary Clinton turns 69 years old. I wonder if anyone has a present for her.  :ninja:

please never mention "Hillary" and "69" in the same sentence again.

twitter just slapped a twelve hour ban on James O'Keefe as he 's uploading anti-Hillary vids while the MSM spends hours talking about Trump's "pussy" remark and saying nothing about the recent wiki-leaks.

• Like 4