• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing they can do because there was closing dates for ballots. I don't even think they could replace her with Bernie. There has to be some rules for this in our election system. similar to just incase a death of a candidate happens so I imagine the same rules could be applied if one is removed by way of arrest?

I was thinking the same.BUT.......Can you imagine the legal shitstorm that would result because "there isn't any SPECIFIC language that addresses this"?

If she got elected THEN arrested,I'm guessing articles of impeachment would prevail. Then Mr.No-teeth would be the POTUS.

• Like 1

IMHO, Clinton is the next prez. She will appoint justices and create havoc through executive orders to ban anything that fires a bullet. Then she will be removed from office (health, whatever, it don't matter) and replaced by Kane (rabid anti-Constitution POS). Wishy-washy Ryan will step in as vp (big deal). The republican party will basically go away and the dems will be left holding the bag for the disaster that is what's left of the US. The people will will be as apathetic as ever because they can still fill up there boats with cheap gas and have a good weekend on the lake. Get used to it. Since before 1913, We the People did not keep the gov in check.

That's the least worrisome. Worse is not knowing the extent of her crimes and coverups of corruption or how much you were fucked in the ass. Why should the Clintons retire as fat cats???? Why should they be above the law?

• Like 3

datzenmike,

You don't get it. They are above the law because We the people have let them. After Hillary is removed from office, they will live like kings on other peoples money. Screw the cover ups  they couldn't care less about it. No one will bring charges, she will not see one minute in jail. They will fade into history, rich. We the people will be left with a country with no Constitution.

datzenmike,

You don't get it. They are above the law because We the people have let them. After Hillary is removed from office, they will live like kings on other peoples money. Screw the cover ups  they couldn't care less about it. No one will bring charges, she will not see one minute in jail. They will fade into history, rich. We the people will be left with a country with no Constitution.

Oh I totally 'get it'. And it, was a rhetorical question.

Wut?, the attorney general in on the act, who would have thunk it. FWIW, our AG is a train wreck and meddles where he shouldnt.

In the interim, I give you the pathalogical liar, and the barking mad!

God help Murica.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/clinton-leads-trump-by-two-points-in-national-poll/news-story/6511c48c127e698d7729fa11e870c452

• Like 1

Wait til terrorists get to hacking those, easy cheap killings :no:

Smaller impact, but even more probable outcome: stressed out youth suicide opportunity. They jump in front of trains now. Only a matter of time until they see this as another guilt free mechanism.

November 1st will be glorious. Can't wait to read those 33k emails.

My hope is that she doesn't get busted for the emails alone... I hope she gets busted for the Clinton Foundation. Keep in mind, the email investigation has been reopened.. but the Clinton Foundation investigation NEVER CLOSED.

• Like 2