WORST SONG IN RECENT MEMORY?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, where do I start. I myself prefer to here a band not a beat box. I need to understand the words (English). I like rock but I will pass on noise bands. In my opinion there is good quality music in all genre's. But, the radio today doesn't fit in any of the above criteria and hasn't in years.

• Like 1

Wow, where do I start. I myself prefer to here a band not a beat box. I need to understand the words (English). I like rock but I will pass on noise bands. In my opinion there is good quality music in all genre's. But, the radio today doesn't fit in any of the above criteria and hasn't in years.

was shocked to find out "NOISE" is still a thing. Back in 2005 you couldn't get away from it.

Some people reach meditative states easier than others. .....for me it takes a crowbar to the skull anything less is just a false prophet. . 

Still think "Silence" by John Cage is the best ambient song ever performed.

What a whiny pussy limp dick piece of poop song this is!

This bozo has a look to match; a mealy mouthed, pudgy, wannabe wigger with a lame ass haircut.

Rot in hell Sam Smith, luckily we will soon forget about you as current music business hacks have a short shelf life.

The two c%^&% in the opening commercial should also shoot themselves in the face.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gawd this band is fucking awful, 

saw them a few years ago by default and almost pissed myself laughing, 

Of all the back up bands Rocky Erickson ( who I love ) could have, why this  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:

Worst song ever...Ace of Base ''I saw the sign''. My cousin used to play that musical abortion nonstop, I wanted to wring her fuckin neck.

Close second is anything by the transvestite known as ''Lady Gaga'', I swear that thing is a dude.

My buddy and I once threatened to execute his little sister's dog if she didn't stop playing Wilson Phillips ''Hold on'', never would have hurt rover but thank christ she believed we would.