What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

wow..  One of my professional music contacts referred me to some info that this band was looking for a rhythm guitarist to play Malcolm's parts.  (He suggested I should possibly audition) I checked it out and called him back thinking he was joking.  He was not.  A fat old straight man in makeup and heels is not the exact image I'd want to portray.  (At least not in public, anyway)

Edited by Duncan
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

wow..  One of my professional music contacts referred me to some info that this band was looking for a rhythm guitarist to play Malcolm's parts.  I checked it out and called him back thinking he was joking.  He was not.  A fat old straight man in makeup and heels is not the exact image I'd want to portray.  (At least not in public, anyway)

High heals will make you look thinner though, so you may want to reconsider. One outstanding issue I have is AC/DC means they go both ways, and these guys only go the gay way. Isn't mono sexuality kind of a handicap for a rock cover band? 

These guys have polio, the drummer uses wood dowels and plastic paint cans, their lead guitarist plays a home made electric one string, and they still out rock GayC/DC. I don't know what their sexual polarity is, but I'm sure it's very exotic.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1

My wife was watching a video on youtube where the guy was singing about Halloween in the eighties yesterday, and in a nostalgic moment I remembered Bobby "Boris" picket put out a song for Halloween in '83. So I thought I would share it, as well as one that's much newer that I like.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...