(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Wow!

So wife is having random contractions all night.  The weather is way eerie.  Crazy wind and no rain.  Just strange.  Feels like a movie set when a superhero is born or something.  Then a massive tree falls hitting a transmission line.  Massive arc fault, lit up the whole sky like lightning less than 50 yd's from my house.  I'm thinking the transmission lines came down.  But it only hit them causing a ground fault I believe.  But the tree landed on my greenhouse.  Completely destroying my entire aquaponics/hydroponics operation.  Thank god I was home, cause the water line was severed and dumping water out.  And since I live off of rainwater catchment, this would have completely drained my tank, and dry run my pump.  What a crap way to spend my paternity leave.  Now I'll be cutting tree, instead of finishing my Datsun.  

IMG_8140.jpg

Now if I may:  Fuck.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and saw the original SW back in '75??? Me and a buddy. Got high as fuck in the parking lot. Was wearing my 'Wish You Were here' Tee shirt.

Wow!

So wife is having random contractions all night.  The weather is way eerie.  Crazy wind and no rain.  Just strange.  Feels like a movie set when a superhero is born or something.  Then a massive tree falls hitting a transmission line.  Massive arc fault, lit up the whole sky like lightning less than 50 yd's from my house.  I'm thinking the transmission lines came down.  But it only hit them causing a ground fault I believe.  But the tree landed on my greenhouse.  Completely destroying my entire aquaponics/hydroponics operation.  Thank god I was home, cause the water line was severed and dumping water out.  And since I live off of rainwater catchment, this would have completely drained my tank, and dry run my pump.  What a crap way to spend my paternity leave.  Now I'll be cutting tree, instead of finishing my Datsun.  

Now if I may:  Fuck.

It's the end times!!! When she arrives check for 6s on the back of her head. (the devil has to be female)