• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the new 5s. Super bad ass. The m7 prossesor for data logging the sensors when the phone is locked is cool. I have an app that counts my steps haha. Turns out I walk about 6 miles a day normally.

• Like 1

I broke the back panel awhile ago wrenching on the car so I havent had a proper lens cover on my 4s camera in a minute... I cant wait to take better pictures again. Its crazy how much nicer my girls pictures are (with the same phone). Cant wait to upgrade. 

Okay people.  What is the end result of a timing belt that was put on too tight.  My mechanic told me he thinks a slight noise from my VG33e is likely due to a timing belt being too tight.  The timing belt was put on 5,000 miles ago.  Anyone played this game?  

Get the new 5s. Super bad ass. The m7 prossesor for data logging the sensors when the phone is locked is cool. I have an app that counts my steps haha. Turns out I walk about 6 miles a day normally.

Who's shit has lou ben tracking into the house?

Wow don't see this very often. A Skib sighting would complete it...

• Like 2

you dont post, but youre more than happy to login on NWD to snoop around and whatnot.. 

when did you become the ratsun police? for fucks sake, guy.. 

have fun lurkin around... 

Uh, I think he became the ratsun police on day 2 when Jeff asked him to work here :lol:

Nissan-Cedric-IV-wrk_zps32eaf98e.jpg

His own, don't worry though it was cleaned up.

Welcome back again  :)

• Like 1

Okay people.  What is the end result of a timing belt that was put on too tight.  My mechanic told me he thinks a slight noise from my VG33e is likely due to a timing belt being too tight.  The timing belt was put on 5,000 miles ago.  Anyone played this game?

I'd be willing to bet that a bearing in a pulley is going bad more so than the belt being to tight.
  • Like 1

2eDeYe" post="1037909" timestamp="1390230599"]

Uh, I think he became the ratsun police on day 2 when Jeff asked him to work here :lol:

Nissan-Cedric-IV-wrk_zps32eaf98e.jpg

His own, don't worry though it was cleaned up.

Welcome back again   :)

I have been saving it up in a paper bag. It may end up on on fire on NWD's doorstep.... it all depends.

• Like 1

I'm almost speechless icehouse and redbanner posting....in the same thread......on the same page.......just waiting to see Sasquatch reporting the news and we will have a mystical creature trifecta!!!

What's next?

A new Fisch painting? 

That would be just too much!

• Like 1