(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

If a frozen turd from an aircraft crashed through your roof, you'd be pretty upset, right?  But everything would be smoothed over once the roof was repaired and the floors cleaned, except that the repair job wasn't 100% and every time it rained you got a small leak in your living room...

Yea, the classifieds did crash through the roof pretty good.

I just moved to a new house with a new living room. My ceiling fan works pretty good.

But Super Cereal, I havent seen much mentioned about the classifieds in awhile. I thought it was smoothed over. But I guess I didnt see the elephant...

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

EduardoId

NadineCoa

Our newest member applicant has been identified as a prolific spammer. Their right to associate with real human beings...... has been denied. Please line up to exit, behind the lawyers. No shoving.

• Like 1

KA oil pump came yesterday ! In package fer safe keeping's !

I have datzenmike for gaining the knowledge from on this upgrade/option , so thank you sir !

12040766913_7a459dd2c5_c.jpg

001 by 71240z, on Flickr

You can also shim the stock pump in a pinch....to bring up off idle OP

Drop a washer in where the screw driver is pointing

P1010057-2.jpg

• Like 1

On a motor that is tight with little wear on the bearings yes. On older motors it bleeds faster than the pump can replace it. My old L20b went from 17 to 29 PSI hot idle with the KA pump. Good insurance.

I see you're flying under the radar......catch the trolls at the gate

Dropped my phone earlier coming into the house with lunch bags. Cracked the screen and now the whole this is in negative.

Tried switching it to negative mode to see if it would cancel itself and look right haha that didn't work lol.