• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you're in luck!  Insomniacs man is here to give you the effort you so richly deserve.  Now where's that pic of my hemorrhoids?

Scrolling......scrolling......

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

scrolling...

7030916-red-flower-backgrounds_zps2e63d7

NOPE!!!  Just a flower!!  :D

• Like 1

and yet.....nothing.

Hey how come smoke doesn't get a like and a comforting pat on the head,  for this comment??????????  He didn't freak out like a middle aged crybaby over a sophomoric joke... He didn't do the "i hate you guys and i'nm taking my ball and going home" ,,., Hell he didn't even start a FML thread about how butt hurt he was about other peoples comments to him.. 

Oh i guess we should just expect 2 third world country dwellers to stick together.

Or am i wrong ?

Answer i'm not

USA USA USA!!!!

• Like 1

Hey how come smoke doesn't get a like and a comforting pat on the head,  for this comment??????????  He didn't freak out like a middle aged crybaby over a sophomoric joke... He didn't do the "i hate you guys and i'nm taking my ball and going home" ,,., Hell he didn't even start a FML thread about how butt hurt he was about other peoples comments to him.. 

Oh i guess we should just expect 2 third world country dwellers to stick together.

Or am i wrong ?

Answer i'm not

USA USA USA!!!!

I gave him a like because there was no shark used.

• Like 1
Who Said It?

The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity.  It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy .  I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country.  Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed."

I gave him a like because there was no shark used.

Someday,  all those involved in that will be held accountable for their transgressions against god... Seriously the pope gave a speech at the Vatican on Tuesday, saying he was going to punch an orphan if it keeps up.

Who Said It?

The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity.  It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy .  I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country.  Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed."

Lincoln?