• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

So you probably know the "in the wild" guy that died in a bus in Alaska,,,, maybe??  Seemed like a silver spoon little prick.. Watched a show on PBS last night that had his sister and step sisters talking about what the dude went through as a child.... If you hate one or more of your parents,,, you really should check it out.. Might change your thoughts on the whole deal..

Return to the Wild
The Chris McCandless Story

I know PBS and their liberal agenda..  But if you don't wanna watch it you can lick my minerva

DSCN0017Medium.jpg

So you probably know the "in the wild" guy that died in a bus in Alaska,,,, maybe??  Seemed like a silver spoon little prick.. Watched a show on PBS last night that had his sister and step sisters talking about what the dude went through as a child.... If you hate one or more of your parents,,, you really should check it out.. Might change your thoughts on the whole deal..

Return to the Wild

The Chris McCandless Story

I know PBS and their liberal agenda..  But if you don't wanna watch it you can lick my minerva

DSCN0017Medium.jpg

I am pissed off that little turd used up some of my air before he croaked. I have been up to that bus, it's pretty much like if you died off in a campground from malnutrition. I can damn near hit a major road with a rock from there. Stupid fucker.

• Like 1

Stupid yes ,,, right by a town yes,, died from being a dipshit yes,,,  but i was commenting on >>why<< he was up there..  Or why he thought he needed to be. ........ or something

Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i thought only hipsters made the trek up to that bus.

I am pissed off that little turd used up some of my air before he croaked. I have been up to that bus, it's pretty much like if you died off in a campground from malnutrition. I can damn near hit a major road with a rock from there. Stupid fucker.

This doesn't surprise me. Though it is news. I gave him too much credit I suppose. Likely cause I liked some of the soundtrack. Now I want to visit a bus and eat berries.

I'm still the type that gets bummed out when/if music I like becomes popular.

Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i thought only hipsters made the trek up to that bus.

So that officially make smoke a hipster then.

• Like 2

So that officially make smoke a hipster then.

Well he does have a 521 and that pretty much is the "hipster" way of getting onto Datsuns .   Oooo i bought a Datsun,, just like those racing type cars ,,, ,,, only better cuz it's like an El Camino .

• Like 1

No, the new hipster thing is dressings like a normal person....they could be anywhere.

actually, some (many) of the definitions I hear/read of what a hipster is, looks like or dresses like, really describes me pretty well I think. I guess, I didn't go out of my way to be an asshole or anything, it came natural.

In my hipster defense though, it was part of a motorcycle trip I was taking and before anyone really used the term hipster much and if they did, they didn't make an angry face while saying it.