• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn, not to rant, but what the fuck is it with people that like to be so "weird" and different?

can't stand idiots that just want to draw attention to themselves weather its cloths, signs or just everyday "I'm fucking weird, you're not"

this guy I did a bunch of work for finally paid me but just had to write the check with a multi color kids pen because he is fucking " unique and different "

my face lit up at the bank when I went to deposit it, now they think I'm weird.

Jesus your a god damn adult act like one, don't be a weirdo.

Sharks have been around for something like 50 million years, they have evolved plenty

and they are in an evolutionary cul-de-sac just like insomniacs. Time for a gene splice, some alien DNA, stop fucking your six toe cousin.

and they are in an evolutionary cul-de-sac just like insomniacs. Time for a gene splice, some alien DNA, stop fucking your six toe cousin.

Six toes, not that's evolution!

......and aren't we already spliced alien DNA?

God damn, not to rant, but what the fuck is it with people that like to be so "weird" and different?

can't stand idiots that just want to draw attention to themselves weather its cloths, signs or just everyday "I'm fucking weird, you're not"

this guy I did a bunch of work for finally paid me but just had to write the check with a multi color kids pen because he is fucking " unique and different "

my face lit up at the bank when I went to deposit it, now they think I'm weird.

Jesus your a god damn adult act like one, don't be a weirdo.

Those are hipsters "hey look at this weird shit I'm into, you probably won't like it, you're too mainstream"

Sorta, this is just more the case of somebody that isn't particularly interesting trying to be Mr. Funny person and create a captive audience everywhere they go.

reminds me of one episode from Captured Abroad, where this normal drug runner gets paired up with some loadmouth, Elvis, hippie douchlord. Guy gets ratted out by douchlord who raised the eye to begin with.

Those are hipsters "hey look at this weird shit I'm into, you probably won't like it, you're too mainstream"

Dammit, you mean eating babies isn't weird anymore?  Damn hipsters, they just took all the fun out of it! 

• Like 1