• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up 10 minutes from Tripler. Not military. But there is a bunch of bases all around Pearl Harbor, which is right there. My Grandpa used to tell me about the attack.

That rock is way too crowded now. I got out and moved to big island. So basically a very very different experience compared to Oahu, where Tripler is.

And far fewer Datsun parts...

don't know what my father ever saw in my mother

sperm and egg donors - the world's full of 'em although the baby boomers (my parents' generation) seemed especially gifted at procreation without emotional consideration.....yeah, yeah stripper daddy issues, i feel ya.

Well. I'm no fanboi. I just love photoshop/illustrator/fireworks/the whole suite. And the Mac version is far more usable. That and I've been using the same laptop almost daily since I bought it in 2006. Still not obsolete, and runs perfect. Correction: Ran perfect. Dead now. So either I spend half as much on a PC that lasts 2-3 years, or I buy a used mac. I'm used to both OS's, but I would need to re buy software of I went PC. It'll be a while. Funds needed.